New vehicles for TF4

Money, violence, sex, computer graphics, scatalogical humor, racism, robots designed to be rednecks but given European accents, and maybe another sequel to the saga... what's not to love? TF m1, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon and now Age of Extinction.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Re: New vehicles for TF4

Post by Sparky Prime »

Michael Bay's site has added a picture of a flat nose Freightliner. Judging by the paint job, it looks like it could be a Decepticon...
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Hopefully this is Motormaster,Love to see the Five Stunticons form Menasor in the TF4 Film/Toy line. http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... er-177860/

If I had to select a Autobot combiner team to Fight the TF4 Stunticons/Menasor,I'd the Obvoius choice,The Aerialbots/Superion. I think the Protectobots would be a odd/wrong/Awful/Lackluster match up against the stunticons
Almighty Unicron
Supreme-Class

Post by Almighty Unicron »

They don't want size-shifting in this continuity so a robot made up of planes is gonna be like fifty times larger than a robot made up of cars. A better counter to the stunticons might be Protectobots, maybe swap out Blades for a smaller vehicle.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

They don't want size-shifting in this continuity
Well they sure fucked that up!
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Onslaught Six wrote:
They don't want size-shifting in this continuity
Well they sure fucked that up!
Agreed... :D
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

Bumblebee's modern Camaro look has been revealed. Either a 2014 Concept Camaro or a 6th Gen Camaro for 2016.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

With all the recent reveals of TF4 Bumblebee still being a newer Camaro model,Prime still being a truck cab,Leadfoot still looking like his DOTM self,Ratchet still looking like his former self & so forth----> THIS PRETTY MUCH THROWS EVERYTHING OUT THE WINDOW AS FAR THE THE PROMISED RADICAL UPDATES FOR THE RETURNING CAST OF ROBOTS.

I'm baffled,as the whole purpose behind the radical updated vehicle modes for the returning cast in TF was due to the DOTM toys not selling decent in stores. Due to Hasbro's on-line statement reason that parents/kids didn't want to buy the same old designs over & over when each newer movie line came out----> I Guess Hasbro doesn't care & will embrace the bad toy sales of TF4 IN 2014.

TF4 Bumblebee didn't need a newer Camaro,He could have received a new bug VW or if VW Refused to let this happen,Their are literally hundreds of different liscensed car models for Bumblebee to chose from that look different from the Camaro design.

TF4 Ratchet,I feel could have received a different rescue vechicle design.

TF4 Optimus didn't need the same truck cab design. he could of received a military truck cab with flat bed with a missle launcher on it like 1985 Onslaught got. or a one piece truck design.

TF4 Leadfoot,I feel shouldn't even be in the TF Movie/toy line. TF4 Leadfoot could have easily got a newer liscensed car mode like a ferrari,a dodge viper,old school 1980's Trans-am,etc...

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE,ALL THE TF4 Decepticons CGI/Toys will be all new designs,Due to the majority of them dying in DOTM.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

Tigermegatron wrote:With all the recent reveals of TF4 Bumblebee still being a newer Camaro model,Prime still being a truck cab,Leadfoot still looking like his DOTM self,Ratchet still looking like his former self & so forth----> THIS PRETTY MUCH THROWS EVERYTHING OUT THE WINDOW AS FAR THE THE PROMISED RADICAL UPDATES FOR THE RETURNING CAST OF ROBOTS.
To be fair, while the vehicles might still be somewhat similar to the previous forms, they are still new forms than what they had in the previous films. Except for Leadfoot who seems to have kept his form. And keep in mind we still haven't seen the robot modes yet to know how they will change for the new film. Also, where have we seen Ratchet? You mean the ambulance? That's fairly big change from the hummer.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Sparky Prime wrote:Bumblebee's modern Camaro look has been revealed. Either a 2014 Concept Camaro or a 6th Gen Camaro for 2016.
It's the 6th gen, and it's not good IMO. Tinier windows, smaller trunkline, and a nose that looks taken from a Chevy Cavalier.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

JediTricks wrote:It's the 6th gen, and it's not good IMO. Tinier windows, smaller trunkline, and a nose that looks taken from a Chevy Cavalier.
You think the nose looks like a Cavalier? That's actually the type of car I drive. But I'd say the new Camaro still looks like a Camaro, just more streamlined.