Plot synopsis for Predacons Rising

No noses? No problem! Zombiebots? Sure, why not. A confusing new canon that allows loose and contradictory material? And now a new sequel show with an entirely different art style that takes place way in the future!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Re: Plot synopsis for Predacons Rising

Post by Tigermegatron »

BWprowl wrote:So with this movie out and Prime/Beast Hunters done forever, for good, once and for all, I'm following up with this question again, as promised:
Tigermegatron wrote:
BWprowl wrote:Oh hey, with the Beast Hunters cartoon going, I've been meaning to follow up on a disagreement we all had way earlier:
TigerMegatron, variously wrote:1- Season 3 of TF Prime has a sub label called "beast hunters". This is a clear indication theirs gonna be a ton of beast for the autobots to hunt. the autobots are gonna get new weapons & armor gear to combat/hunt the beast.

1a- To assume their's only gonna be one beast to hunt is just naieve/silly. especially since most know Hasbro is creating 5+ other beast/predacons toys in 2013. To assume the autobots in season 3 won't use the armor gear & new weapons from the TFP 2013 Beasthunters toys is just stupid/ill informed/no back research.

1b-I highly doubt 6+ autobots need to gear up & go extreme weapons just for one beast to hunt.

season 3,Their will be Autobots dressed up in new armor gear & get newer weapons/accessories.
So, uh, halfway through the season already, have the Autobots gotten spiky, remolded, Beast Hunters gear yet?
My guess is the beast hunters gear will come & be worn by the autobots & decepticons in either the last 3 finale episodes of BH season 3 or maybe the possible BH Movie that will take place after BH season 3 ends.
So who was right in the end? Did the Autobots ever get their spiky Beast Hunters armor, gear, and weapons?
Optimus did get his newer BH body & weapons that were full of the BH toy line themed spiky armor/gear/weapons.

That newer Megatron form in the BH Movie seemed like the CGI designers did a hybrid form of sorts,that merged many different toy ideas. like the Gaia Unicron armor that AM Megatron's toy can wear,the BH Sharkticon megatron resculpted parts,TFP Megatron's design & lastly the shiny color scheme seemed to be a homage to Takara's TFP/AM-15 Darkness Megatron's toy.

Ultra Magnus in season 3 does give some of the autobots newer weapons/gear that resemble their BH toy weapons.

Their was Three Predacons beast to fight instead of just one.
Last edited by Tigermegatron on Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

I never expected all my sepeculation/guess to be right in this thread I wrote months ago. I calculated some might correct while others would be partially right,while some might be dead wrong. viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1369

I was guessed/speculated accurate on the following:
1- The Autobots are successful at destroying megatron's newly built fortress bilding thing.

2- Optimus Eventually gets repaired,rebuilt into his newer form. Then optimus gets into a no holds battle with megatron
He didn't destroy megatron but he did give him extensive battle damage.

3- In typical TF G-2 Marvel comic book fashion the autobots & decepticons form a temporary alliance

4- The newly rebuilt Megatron won't be part of the autobot-decepticon alliance,instead he'll be fighting against them.

5- Airachnid comes out of the hybernation chamber thing.

6- Raff will get asked to join the earth military focres unit that fowler is a part of in the end episode.

7- Agent Fowler & Jack's mom will bond thru the BH season 3 experience,fall in love.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

BWprowl wrote:So who was right in the end? Did the Autobots ever get their spiky Beast Hunters armor, gear, and weapons?
Tigermegatron wrote:Optimus did get his newer BH body & weapons that were full of the BH toy line themed spiky armor/gear/weapons.
That's not what BWprowl asked though, and the topic he took the quote from wasn't from your speculation topic. It was the topic in which you were the one who said you thought it was pointless when fans couldn't humbly admit when they were wrong when the information was officially revealed.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Sparky Prime wrote:
BWprowl wrote:So who was right in the end? Did the Autobots ever get their spiky Beast Hunters armor, gear, and weapons?
Tigermegatron wrote:Optimus did get his newer BH body & weapons that were full of the BH toy line themed spiky armor/gear/weapons.
That's not what BWprowl asked though, and the topic he took the quote from wasn't from your speculation topic. It was the topic in which you were the one who said you thought it was pointless when fans couldn't humbly admit when they were wrong when the information was officially revealed.
I answered Prowl's question in a reply above. Please try to mind your own business when I'm replying to others here. I don't feel the need to please you,when your on my ignore/foe list for a valid reason.

I refuse to stoop to your level. I don't come here to grab your flame bait,then get accused by you & your clones that i'm the agitator.
Last edited by Tigermegatron on Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

Tigermegatron wrote:I refuse to stoop to your level. I don't come here to grab your flame bait,then get accused by you & your clones that i'm the agitator.
I don't have clones nor have I ever flame baited you. BWprowl makes a point here by asking that question. You had made a huge deal out of that at the time (name calling several of us in the process I might add). I'm not being an agitator, just pointing out the facts from that topic, that you seem to be ignoring. Instead of accepting you were wrong for a change, you just once again pull this act.
Almighty Unicron
Supreme-Class

Post by Almighty Unicron »

Sparky Prime wrote:
Tigermegatron wrote:I refuse to stoop to your level. I don't come here to grab your flame bait,then get accused by you & your clones that i'm the agitator.
I don't have clones nor have I ever flame baited you. BWprowl makes a point here by asking that question. You had made a huge deal out of that at the time (name calling several of us in the process I might add). I'm not being an agitator, just pointing out the facts from that topic, that you seem to be ignoring. Instead of accepting you were wrong for a change, you just once again pull this act.
Can't you please ban the kid already?
andersonh1

Post by andersonh1 »

Tigermegatron wrote:I answered Prowl's question in a reply above. Please try to mind your own business when I'm replying to others here. I don't feel the need to please you,when your on my ignore/foe list for a valid reason.

I refuse to stoop to your level. I don't come here to grab your flame bait,then get accused by you & your clones that i'm the agitator.
This is a public thread and a public discussion. Anyone can join in the conversation. Stop attacking Sparky or Prowl or anyone else for doing so.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

andersonh1 wrote:
Tigermegatron wrote:I answered Prowl's question in a reply above. Please try to mind your own business when I'm replying to others here. I don't feel the need to please you,when your on my ignore/foe list for a valid reason.

This is a public thread and a public discussion. Anyone can join in the conversation. Stop attacking Sparky or Prowl or anyone else for doing so.
I wasn't atacking BWProwl,We were having a polite exchange of replies back & forth. He asked a question & I answered it in a polite manner. I answered BWProwl's question via a reply above.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

Tigermegatron wrote:I wasn't atacking BWProwl,We were having a polite exchange of replies back & forth. He asked a question & I answered it in a polite manner. I answered BWProwl's question via a reply above.
But then you attacked me for expressing that you hadn't really answered his question (and still haven't) and pointing out it wasn't your speculation topic he'd taken that quote from but rather this topic where you certainly were not speculating...
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Sparky Prime wrote: But then you attacked me for expressing that you hadn't really answered his question (and still haven't) and pointing out it wasn't your speculation topic he'd taken that quote from but rather this topic where you certainly were not speculating...
What do you get out of all this?

Why do you need the answer so badly?

I am not on trial here,I don't need to fulfil any of your demands that you ask upon me.

You were not the one who I answered the question to. I could care less if you are satisfied with the answer or not.

:lol: ;) :D If you want the answer so badly,I am willing to cut you a deal of a life time. for the super low cost of One Million dollars,I will meet your demands & answer the question to a manner that satisifies you to the fullest extent. If you want you can even type up the answer then email it to me & I'll post it here. :lol: :D :)
Last edited by Tigermegatron on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.