Original toy minicomic?

"What? Transformers made from animals instead of vehicles and stuff? Doesn't sound so great, throw it to Kenner division, maybe they can make a quick buck or something."
Beast Wars, Machine Wars, Beast Machines... seeing a pattern? Coming soon: "Wars Wars"
JediTricks
Site Admin

Re: Original toy minicomic?

Post by JediTricks »

I should be coming across it in the next month. I saw it when I was packing up, but now that I've moved, all the packing boxes look alike and I don't know which one it's in. Unpacking has been extremely slow with other life stuff taking precedence.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Post by Gomess »

Cheers JT, are you saying you might be able to scan it?
COME TO TFVIEWS oh you already did
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Dominic wrote:If I had a scanner, I would shoot it over to you.

Summary:

The Maximals are on a patrol in a swampy area, investigating a Predacon facility. Primal, (in bat form), scans and ignores what he thinks is a native alligator. Said 'gator is revealed to be Megatron.

A fight ensues. Aside from a a two page spread, the fight happens largely off panel. It goes badly for the Predacons, who are left weaker for their efforts. Megatron cuts his losses and blows up the lab, denying Primal and the Maximals whatever it was that they wanted in said lab. The Predacons retreat.

Maximals: Optimus Primal, Cheetor, Razorbeast
Predacons: Megatron, Waspinator, Tarantulas

Misc:
-Optimus is a huge bat. The comic makes a point of mentioning this. Waspinator and Tarantulas are similarly over-sized.
-Megatron's beast mode is enough to fool Optimus's scanners.
-Tarantulas is orange, similar to the prototype.

Dom
-might have an extra copy.
It's a good thing we had writters like bob & larry & mainframe. because this mini-comic story if it got put into animated episodes,would have litterally killed the Transformers francise.
andersonh1

Post by andersonh1 »

I'd be interested in reading this myself, just out of curiousity.
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Post by Gomess »

Tigermegatron wrote:It's a good thing we had writters like bob & larry & mainframe.
Yes, where would we be without "No, I'm Cheetor"?

...WHERE IS THIS DARN COMIC D=
COME TO TFVIEWS oh you already did
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Gomess wrote:
Tigermegatron wrote:It's a good thing we had writters like bob & larry & mainframe.
Yes, where would we be without "No, I'm Cheetor"?
D=
Compared to the dialogue & plots we received in the 3 TF live action movies, "No, I'm Cheetor" was a masterpiece superbly written dialogue line, in the TF media history.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

One of my favorite TF lines ever is in RID where they had to shout the attacks they were doing before they did it. "SWORD OF FURY!!!"

Yeah.

I have a scanner and if I had a copy of this I could scan it.

Shockwave
-is the guy who scanned "State Games". 8-)