Energon discussion thread (spoilers)

Acronyms and abbreviations are fun. That, or these lines don't deserve quite enough respect for full names.
Robots In Disguise, Armada, Energon, Cybertron - there, that's their names, happy now???
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Re: Energon discussion thread (spoilers)

Post by Dominic »

Kicker's hair holds a portion of Riddlemort's soul!

Dom
onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

Would you rather I talked about "Hermione in a house-elf gang-bang" with Kreecher calling her a "filthy mud-blood slut" while she strangles him with her under-garments and tries out new "forbidden curses" on herself? Is that what you want? What the hell is wrong with you?
Dom, between this and the glory hole Leader boxes, I'm beginning to worry.. (Wait, only beginning?)

Energon/Potter crossover would be almost interesting enough to justify the mediocrity of both! Giant robots make everything better, even when they're poorly animated ones with wafer-thin personalities and bad dubbing.
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

Check your inbox, and be really disgusted.

Dom
-no, really.
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Post by Gomess »

Dom, are you using TFViews to peddle your mucky fanfics? J'accuse!
COME TO TFVIEWS oh you already did
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

No, not smutty fanfics. I do not write those. I just have some very strong opinions on move Elita-1 being a filthy toy.

Dom
-what kind of a pervert do you think I am?
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Post by BWprowl »

Paramount gave me a Christmas present.

Only found out about this yesterday, and it totally made my day. I don't know why they're making multiple copies, I'm the only person in the world who wants this.
Mako Crab
Supreme-Class

Post by Mako Crab »

I actually own the Energon dvd box set. I've screen-capped the first 26 episodes and have been posting my "Special Edition" review thread over on the Axalon Underground. And on this most recent viewing, I maintain everything I've said about the series up to this point. Doing screen-caps is the only way I can justify buying the set, and it was pretty cheap.

Yeah, I know this thread is ancient. Sorry. :P
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Funnily enough, between the September dates and the references to "house-elf gang bang" (holy shit, that joke apparently goes back way farther than I thought), I seriously thought this was a recent thread.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

The only TF series (US) I don't have on DVD is RID and Armada and S3 of Animated (which in all fairness isn't out). I like Energon, been watching it again recently and about half way through it.
Mako Crab
Supreme-Class

Post by Mako Crab »

I just popped into this thread again because. . . it was here. So Shockles! Last we heard you were half way through Energon, which should be right around the 26th ep. I'm guessing you finished it since then. What do you think?

And for some morbid reason, I kind of want Shout! to re-release Armada in one big box set so I can add it to my collection. For the life of me, I don't know why. Must be a completionist thing.