ROTF fanmode Devastator

Money, violence, sex, computer graphics, scatalogical humor, racism, robots designed to be rednecks but given European accents, and maybe another sequel to the saga... what's not to love? TF m1, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon and now Age of Extinction.
donosaur
Gestalt Combiner

Re: ROTF fanmode Devastator

Post by donosaur »

I like chest shield Dirtboss myself. It would be awesome if all of Dev's combiner kibble were actually made of tiny robots.
.................................................................................................................................................................... _,_,_..
...................................................................................................................................................................(..vvvvv
..................................................................................................................................................................(..../"/"
.........................................................................................................................................................(\.....(.....) )
......................................................................................................................................................... \ \../../hh hh
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Hey, now there's an idea we've never seen before! Minicons=merge kibble FTW!
onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

I second chest-shield Dirt Boss, that thing's far more winning than the real Movie Dev. Not like that's hard, so rest assured, this is actually a combination I see lots of potential in, heh heh.

Hmm, what else to use.. Could go with Longarm, perhaps? He's not really construction, per se, but neither is a forklift or a minesweeper. :D
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

True. Course, now I'm wondering if there's enough different military vehicles to fanmode a Bruticus. I'll try that next year, when I can afford it.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Ok, I know I'm late to the party, but that deserves some real applause man! Even if the first version is wearing Demolishor as green shorts. ;) WTF is wrong with Hasbro? They could have EASILY done this, they just lack the imagination! What would that have taken to achieve in real life, a few pegs and grabber cups to hold them? LAZY Hasbro could have gone the distance with this sucker. At least someone did, and Shocko, it looks like it's really big too, how tall is it?
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

About 10", give or take. I used Long Haul as the waist in all versions (although I like the referrence to him as shorts).
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Shockwave wrote:About 10", give or take. I used Long Haul as the waist in all versions (although I like the referrence to him as shorts).
10" ain't bad, but it looks even bigger. I'm sure if Hasbro could have modified their figures a little to do what you did, they could have gotten 14" in height out of a similar TF.

Only Devastator would admit to wearing green bermuda shorts. :mrgreen:
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

It might have been bigger, but not by much. I didn't measure it and unfortunately I sold almost all of my TFs for a down payment on a house. Which worked, I'm closing next week, but that means I can't take better pics of this. I'll get them again later on and I can take better pics then. And hey, the repaints will be out so I can make even more combos. I might try to take the shorts thing even further and try to work something looking like a Hawaiian shirt to look like the Joker from "the Killing Joke". I think it was the Killing Joke, maybe it was something else? I dunno. Anyway, you get my point.