TF4 toys arriving at USA/CA stores,back supply rooms.

Money, violence, sex, computer graphics, scatalogical humor, racism, robots designed to be rednecks but given European accents, and maybe another sequel to the saga... what's not to love? TF m1, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon and now Age of Extinction.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

TF4 toys arriving at USA/CA stores,back supply rooms.

Post by Tigermegatron »

TF4 toys arriving at USA/CA stores,back supply rooms. toys can't be put out on sales floor until 05/17/2014 official street release date. Stores in USA/CA creating stock piles in back stock rooms in preparation for street release date.

Since this is the scalper age & impatient TF fans age. It's the same old story over & over again. Fans & scalpers are managing to buy these TF4 toys early. I suspect some store employees are fans or scalpers & breaking street release dates also.

This sort of impacts those who play by the rules. Because their is less stock available to put on the sales floor when the official street release date comes.

Honestly,I can afford to wait. I don't need to waste time,energy & brain power tricking store employees.

I created the thread. To illustrate that things never change. it's the same o'l thing over & over. When ever a newer TF toy brand hits the USA retailers stores.

I'm just hoping,it's not another nightmare like the 2011 Dotm toy line,"official street release date" was. Where most USA retail stores stocked Dotm toys on shelves/pegs,weeks after the official street release date.

May 12th is being called TF4 cyber Monday day. PLEASE I highly advise everyone to order the desired TF4 toys online. SAVE yourselves the nightmares that the May 17th,TF4 toy line,official Street release date,For the brick & mortar stores will bring.