First look at Hero Mashers - Age of Extinction

Money, violence, sex, computer graphics, scatalogical humor, racism, robots designed to be rednecks but given European accents, and maybe another sequel to the saga... what's not to love? TF m1, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon and now Age of Extinction.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

First look at Hero Mashers - Age of Extinction

Post by Tigermegatron »

First look at Hero Mashers - Age of Extinction Grimlock, Drift / Bludgeon?
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... eon/29275/

in their online research, has come across an interesting listing from Brazilian site HobbyBrinquedos. The item appears to be a Hero Masher (figures with removable parts, that kids can mix and match to create different combinations) figure, with electronic features, of the upcoming Age of Extinction Grimlock! As much as the toy does not look like some of the artwork we've seen so far, and the product is not named, the colour scheme matches - but is that enough? Could it be one of the other Dinobots? Check out the image below, and let us know what you think in the Energon Pub.

UPDATE: There seems to be a whole range of Mashers planned, with additional figures fitting different aesthetics, from movieverse to IDW comics to G1 to Prime. Check out all the images below!

My 2 cents: I like these as these appear to be very articulated & highly detailed. If these are each around Five inches+,I can see myself getting a few. Even though these are not actionmasters nor those 4 inch Poseable PVC's,These are them done right. I Like the Grimlock & Starascream the best of the lot.
Almighty Unicron
Supreme-Class

Re: First look at Hero Mashers - Age of Extinction

Post by Almighty Unicron »

So... Transformers Xevoz?
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

Looks sort of like it, but without anything as cool as Frankenpunker. That said, I'm at least sold on the Grimlock.

I noticed that they had a Marvel version of this kind of thing last time I was at a Wal-Mart. In case you wanted to make a character that combined Spider-Man, the Hulk, and Dr. Doom.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
Almighty Unicron
Supreme-Class

Post by Almighty Unicron »

138 Scourge wrote:Looks sort of like it, but without anything as cool as Frankenpunker. That said, I'm at least sold on the Grimlock.

I noticed that they had a Marvel version of this kind of thing last time I was at a Wal-Mart. In case you wanted to make a character that combined Spider-Man, the Hulk, and Dr. Doom.
And I'd name him "The S.S. More Powerful Than Superman, Batman, Spider-Man, and the Incredible Hulk Put Together"!