Hasbro's promised simplified 2014 TF toys,does any here care

Money, violence, sex, computer graphics, scatalogical humor, racism, robots designed to be rednecks but given European accents, and maybe another sequel to the saga... what's not to love? TF m1, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon and now Age of Extinction.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Hasbro's promised simplified 2014 TF toys,does any here care

Post by Tigermegatron »

Hasbro's promised simplified 2014 TF toys,does any here care?

I've been reading so many threads on various forums. where it seems like some on-line forums fans are almost having nervous break downs.

Personally,I don't care,I actually think this is a positive thing. As long as it only affects the newer TF toys transformations challenge level & thats it.Most don't understand or comprehend that G-2,AEC & TFA had overly simplified transformations. This will most likely affect the TF4 toys the most & less affect the 2014 30th TF toys. I only bought Two Dotm toys,So I could care less if the TF4 toys get ruined by being overly simplified as I will probably get under 4 of them anyways.

HasTAKs 2014 newer 30th TF toys are more aimed for collectors,so this line will take the least hit in suffering from being overly simpliefied. TF4 toys will take the biggest hit in being overly simplified. There probably isn't going to be any 2014 fall newer TF Cartoon toys getting released in 2014,maybe one wave in December.

Currently one of my favorite TF toys is 2009 TFA Leader sized Megatron. because it didn't need a overly complex Transfomation too look awesome. The sculpt was simply beautiful. the engineering was top notch. Strong materials & stable poses. the toy was over filled with all the needed articulation. cool gimmicks that didn't compromise anything. most cool weapons ever. Simple to medium transformation. nice big bulky powerful looking impressive toy. Best Homage G-1 Megatron toy to date.

A more complex transformation TF toy does not equal a more beautiful sculpted TF toy. Most of the Movie verse TF toys are prime examples of this. I welcome more simplified transformations,because the toy budget can go more towards beautiful sculpt & slightly bigger sized TF toys. if this affects anything it will be more of the smalls & less of the bigs. As the smalls are aimed at younger kids,while the bigs are aimed at older kids,this if fine by me,as I don't buy smalls & only buy bigs.

Some on-line TF fans,who study hasbro's TF toys designs patterns over the years. Know HasTak is not going to get overly carried away with simplifying the newer TF toys for 2014. This just a phase,it won't last forever,as nothing HasTak ever does. The Sculpt isn't going to get overly simplified & look like rescuebots toys. HasTak isn't going to take away any articulation.

In closing it is just no fun when TF toys become so overly complex that one needs to watch a few youtube videos in order to learn how to Transform them. A ideal TF toy transformation should be fun,enjoyable & not take over a extended time to transform. My ideal TF toys Transformation is medium,as it give some challenge but does not overly frustrate you. A TF toy with a overly simplified transformations that has under 4 steps feel like a ripp off as it challenges none of ones transforming toys skills. A TF toy with literally over 20 steps just feels like a royal pain to engage.

I'm going to be honest if a TF toy is packaged in robot mode inside the box & I've read reviews on-line of it being overly complex & it takes too long to transform. I simply will save myself all the pain,frustration & time,by not transforming it. I'll get the enjoyment of checking out all the articulated joints & just put it on a display shelf.

At any rate,even if HasTaks overly simplified 2014 TF toys ruins sculpt,articulation & transformations,This is not the end the world. There is more important things in life than mere plastic toys. like a job.family,friends,the oppossite sex,health,knowledge,socializing & so forth.
andersonh1

Re: Hasbro's promised simplified 2014 TF toys,does any here

Post by andersonh1 »

I don't have a problem with it. We've had a run of good and not so good complex Transformers. Some simpler designs would be a nice change of pace.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Re: Hasbro's promised simplified 2014 TF toys,does any here

Post by Sparky Prime »

I don't mind a shift back towards simpler transformations. So long as it's a good representation of the character and a fun figure, it doesn't necessarily need to have a complex transformation for that.