Hasbro updates site with newer 2014 TF toys listings.

Money, violence, sex, computer graphics, scatalogical humor, racism, robots designed to be rednecks but given European accents, and maybe another sequel to the saga... what's not to love? TF m1, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon and now Age of Extinction.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Hasbro updates site with newer 2014 TF toys listings.

Post by Tigermegatron »

Hasbro updates site with newer 2014 TF toys listings. These are newer listings that were NOT aanounced at any of the 2013 Summer convetions like Botcon or SDCC.

I've decided to put this thread here because it covers more than one TF toy line,it covers the TF4 movie toys,Generations 2014 TF toys,Beast hunters 2014,Masterpiece TF toys for 2014,Construct-bots,etc...

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

S
P
A
C
E You've been warned proceed at your own risk....

Transformers 30th Anniversary Generations 2014 toys listings:

Leaders:
- Jetfire
- Megatron

Voyagers:
- Brainstorm
- Roadbuster
- Sky-Byte

Deluxes:
- Arcee
- Chromia
- Jhiaxus
- Hardhead
- Tank (???)
- Crosscut
- Nightbeat
- Rattrap
- Tankor

Legends:
- Brawn w/ Mudslinger
- Gears w/ Eagle Eye
- Cliffjumper w/ ?
- Gnaw w/ Gnash

Transformers 2014 Masterpiece:
Sideswipe

Beast Hunter Deluxe Value Packs (4 of them, most likely Black Friday deals)

TRA Black Hunter Nemesis Prime
TRA Black Skyfire

Blindpacks - Jazz, Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, Grimlock

Construct Bots Rider Autobot Drift
Construct Bots Rider Bruce
Cosntruct Bots Rider Bumblebee
Construct Bots Rider Lockdown
Cosntruct Bots Rider Duke
Construct Bots Rider Max

full listings for the TF4 2014 Age of Extinction figures:

Leaders:
- Grimlock (Ivan)
- Optimus Prime

Voyagers:
- Autobot Drift
- Autobot Hound (Duke)
- Galvatron (Adrian)
- Grimlock (Ivan)
- Optimus Prime
- Slog

Deluxes:
- Autobot Drift (Bruce)
- Bumblebee Classic
- Crosshairs
- Decepticon Stinger
- Dinobot Slash (Rocky)
- Dinobot Slug
- High Octane Bumblebee
- Lockdown (Max)
- Rally Car
- Scorn
- Slingshot
- Snarl
- Southpaw
- Strafe (Paulie)
- Thunderlips

Legions:
- Bumblebee
- Bumblebee and Strafe (Bruce and Paulie)
- Duke (probably Hound)
- Grimlock (Ivan)
- Max (probably Lockdown)
- Optimus Prime
- Optimus Prime Grimlock
- Slingshot Southpaw
- Stinger
- Stinger Thunderlips
- Stinger Triceratops
Last edited by Tigermegatron on Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Re: Hasbro updates HTS site with newer 2014 TF toys

Post by Tigermegatron »

I figured I'd put this in a reply,since the thread was so long.

My 2 cents:

Some of these newer TF 2014 toy listings are bound to be repaints from previous years & repaints within the same year. It's just hard to believe there all brand new molds.

While i'd love to Generations 2014 Leader sized Megatron & Leader sized Jetfire to be brand new molds. The skeptic in me doubts this. I'm thinking these might be older molds that get nice paint jobs then get stuffed inside exspensive platium boxes. If their old molds,Perhaps Jetfire will come from the ROTF toy line,maybe it'll get a G-1 deco or a more movie accurate paint scheme. Megatron might be from the ROTF Line,Maybe Hasbro retooled the tank turrent arm with a elbow up/down/+360 swivel joint & maybe poseable fingers.

If Generations Leader Megatron & Leader Jetfire are new molds. Their is no doubt in my mind these will be epic awesome. As most leader sized toys have a good track record of making more awesome toys & less awful toys. I'd imagine a Leader sized Megatron toy would have a tank mode & be styled like that huge 1993 Tank megatron toy. I Can't even imagine what a leader sized new mold Jetfire would look like,Will it be better than the 1.0 Voyager. Is It even possible to top that 1.0 toy?

Generations Voyagers: Brainstorm,Roadbuster & Skybyte. All of these sound like awesome character toy choices. will they be new molds or repaints/retools? Hopefully Brainstorm has the transforming headmaster. Hopefully Roadbuster looks close his 1985 toy. Skybyte I need a better design than that Awful TM2 Toy,I liked that Energon Sharkticon toy design & that 1997 Cybershark deluxe toy design.

Generations 2014 deluxes: I think arcee & Chromia will use the same mold. Jhiaxus,I think will be a IDW inspired toy design. Hardhead,I think will be a repaint/retool using the 2011 Generations Warpath deluxe toy. Crosscut & nightbeat sounds like their using the same mold,maybe there both using older bumblebee molds with retooled parts. Rattrap is bound to be a new mold & based off the 1996 basic toy only in a now deluxe toy form. Tankor will either be a new mold or repaaint,since I hated the BM version,I won't bother buying this.

2014 Legends: These will all no doubt be epic awesome,as their coming with targetmaster styled partners. I don't buy many of the super tiny TF toys. But I often make rare exceptions with the Generations toy line. If their great homage designs with characters I like then I'll buy them. Gnaw is a must buy. Brawn,Gears & Cliffjumper might get bought if there close G-1 homages & come with cool partners.

TRA Black Hunter Nemesis Prime & Black Skyfire,I haven't a clue what these are. They definately sound like exspensive repaints. maybe their convention,store exclusives or platinum toys. Hunter Nemesis prime sounds like a Beast hunters repaint,Doubt they'll use the Weaponizers mold again,Pehaps they'll use the deluxe or voyagers. Black Syfire could be a repaint based off the newer 2014 30th leader sized jetfire new mold. if it's a repaint using the rotf leader jetfire mold,perhaps it'll be more black,more gold,more rusty & less of the other USA Hasbro toy colors.

Construct-bots,I simply don't care about,thanks to the thin plastic,hollow toys,generic parts,everyone being 6.3 inches tall regardless of the price point,awful vehicle modes.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Re: Hasbro updates HTS site with newer 2014 TF toys

Post by Tigermegatron »

need to make a seperate 2014 TF4 Age of Extinction toy listings reply,Since the generations reply was so big. I don't want the TF4 comments to get lodt in the shuffle.

My 2 cents regarding the 2014 TF4 toy listings.

These I think will all be new molds. Too much time has passed for Hasbro to use molds from previous TF Movie-verse toy lines. I don't think we'll see any previous TF movie-verse molds in this TF4 toy line,as this ruined sales a bit in the ROTF & DOTM toy lines.

TF4 Leader sized toys: Optimus & Grimlock,I think these are 2 solid great choices. My guess a 3rd leader will be on it's way,probably bumblebee or dare I dream TF4 Leader sized Galvatron. TF4 Leader Optimus I think is a decent sculpt in both modes but the back of the robot mode ruins everything. Their is no doubt that TF4 Leader Grimlock will be epic awesome,it'll probably be better than the 1.0 deluxe & the FOC Voyager.

TF Voyagers: Doing a race car-bot as a voyager is weird,hopefully it pays off with the bigger size & it's a better toy than the generations version,which will be hard to top. Hound has a interesting alt mode,hopefully it's epic awesome in both modes. Galvatron,i'm hoping he gets a alt mode thats a homage to his 1986 alt mode,i'm hoping he gets a leader sized toy also. Grimlock getting a voyager & leader sized toys is epic awesome,it doubles the the chances of great toys. Slog sounds like a dinobot or a decepticon drone/or brute. Voyager optimus can't get a worse mold like the leader sized toy,right?

TF4 deluxes: Its funny some of them are using Rocky movie code names to make their movie personas/toys a surprise in 2014. Having 3 or 4 deluxe sized Dinbots is epic awesome,I'm buying them all. Drift in the deluxe & voyager sizes is super weird. it appears bumblebee will get tons of repaints/new molds in this size,hopefully he keeps out of the bigger sizes that I like better. some of the characters sound like newer/disguised named for some of the Stunticons & maybe Aerialbots.

TF4 Legions,This size is too super tiny for me to care about,so no comments here. if theirs some combiners in here then i'll buy them if not,then,i'll buy nothing in this size class.

I didn't see any Human alliance listing yet. Hopefully Hasbro has cancelled this assortment as the tiny 2 inch humans bumped up the price too much. Paying $9.99 for basics was a ripp off. Paying $29.99+ for a Voyager was another ripp off. I don't mind paying a bit more if the quality is there,Sadly it wasn't with the $29.99 HA toys. out of all of the $29.99 HA toys only Bumblebee in his first release colors was worth buying,the rest were epic garbage & seriously flawed toys in every toy development area,to the extent the deluxe versions were superior toys.

I'm hoping Hasbro dials down the Cyber-verse toys a bit in the TF4 toy line. I think what ruined the DOTM toy line was the over excessive small dominating the toy line.

hopefully the robot heroes,bumpers,race track cars,action masters,statutes have all been cancelled & are not in the TF4 toy line. Hopefully the role play garbage like the helmets & over sized swords/guns/whatever are not in the TF4 line or are not as much like in previous TF movie-verse toy lines
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: Hasbro updates site with newer 2014 TF toys listings.

Post by Onslaught Six »

The Rocky code names are weird.

I'm a little shocked and excited for what some of these will be. Crosscut is likely a reprint/remold of IDW Skids. Most of the others, I dunno. We'll see.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Onslaught Six wrote:The Rocky code names are weird.

I'm a little shocked and excited for what some of these will be. Crosscut is likely a reprint/remold of IDW Skids. Most of the others, I dunno. We'll see.
Yeah,Many on-line,Including myself are guessing that Crosscut is a repaint/remold. As he's just not spetacular enough on his own merits to warrant a new mold. Most of the time when Hasbro creates all these cars-bots,they could care less which obsecure bots re-use the molds.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

If the 2014 Generations 30th Leader sized toys for Megatron & Jetfire are indeed 100% new molds. I'd like to see that newer 2013 IDW TF Comics Megatron as this 30th Leader sized toy.

As far as 30th Leader Jetfire's toy. using a design that doesn't look like the 1985 Jetfire toy nor cartoon designs. If I had to pick a newer Jetfire jet design. I'd be up for another Movie-verse styled SR-71 Blackbird jet mode thst transforms into a Robot mode that more resembles the 1985 Jetfire toy robot mode. Obviously color this toy in 1985 Jetfire white & red colors. With the obvious Movie-verse Black repaint released afterwards.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Thread update Both Walmart & Target confirm these listings. http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ers/29092/ http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... art/29081/

Primeultimus wrote:
087-06-2583 TRANSFORMERS 4 CNSTRCTBOTS WAR $19.99
087-06-2584 TRANSFORMERS 4 CONSTRUCTBOTS R $5.99
087-06-2585 TRANSFORMERS 4 CONSTRUCT-BOTS $9.99
087-06-2586 TRANSFORMERS 4 GENERATIONS DEL $14.99
087-06-2587 TRANSFORMERS 4 GENERATIONS LEA $44.99
087-06-2588 TRANSFORMERS 4 GENERATIONS VOY $24.99
087-06-2589 TRANSFORMERS 4 JOUST SPARKERS $4.99
087-06-2590 TRANSFORMERS MOVIE 4 JOUSTERS $12.99
087-06-2591 TRANSFORMERS 4 RID 12IN TITAN $9.99
087-06-2592 TRANSFORMERS 4 RID FLP & SMASH $19.99
087-06-2593 TRANSFORMERS 4 RID OPTIMUS PRI $32.99
087-06-2594 TRANSFORMERS 4 RID ONE STEP MA $9.99
087-06-2595 TRANSFORMERS 4 RID POWER ATTAC $12.99

I'm happy,As it looks like we'll be finally getting Leader sized Generations toys. I think Jetfire & Megatron are Two great choices. I'm hoping Megatron is in his IDW Dark Cybertron 2013 comics newer Body. While I'd like Leader Jetfire to be as close to the Classics 1.0 toy as possible just bigger.

My guess is those TF4 12 inch Titan $9.99 toys are probably similar to the BH 12 inch action figures ones of Optimus & Bumblebee.