Transformers - Age of Extinction

Money, violence, sex, computer graphics, scatalogical humor, racism, robots designed to be rednecks but given European accents, and maybe another sequel to the saga... what's not to love? TF m1, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon and now Age of Extinction.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Re: Transformers - Age of Extinction

Post by Sparky Prime »

Tigermegatron wrote:Those who dis-like Dinobots combiners toys can PRETEND they don't combine & play with them as regular toys.
You mean IF they make the Dinobots combiners. I highly doubt that they will. Those characters have always been bad-ass enough on their own, and attempts to make them combiners in the past... Well they haven't gone well to say the least.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

You mean IF they make the Dinobots combiners.
And IF the toys can actually all combine. Do I even need to bring up the ROTF Constructicon fiasco?
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Onslaught Six wrote:
You mean IF they make the Dinobots combiners.
And IF the toys can actually all combine. Do I even need to bring up the ROTF Constructicon fiasco?
Ultimate/Supreme toys have a Bad tracking record of being more awful than decent,As Hasbro goes out of their way to aim this huge size class towards the much younger kids/toddlers. Because Hasbro estimates this will be the gigantic TF toy gift young kids/toddlers receive from their parents for Christmas time.

The Reason why the ROTF Supreme/ultimate sized Devasator had no individual robot modes for the constructicons was because to make it easier/simplier for younger kids/toddlers to play with this toy back & forth. ----> THE BLAME FALLS ON THE SUPREME/ULTIMATE size class.

Hasbro/Takara can create complex combiners for the Movie-verse toy line. If theirs Five TF4 Stunticons,if their all sold as seperate non-gift set toys,they can be complex toys. like having 4 deluxe size stunticons & one voyager motormaster that merge to form Menasor. or having 4 dinobots deluxes & one Voyager Grimlock that merge to form a gestalt.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Sparky Prime wrote:
Tigermegatron wrote:Those who dis-like Dinobots combiners toys can PRETEND they don't combine & play with them as regular toys.
You mean IF they make the Dinobots combiners. I highly doubt that they will. Those characters have always been bad-ass enough on their own, and attempts to make them combiners in the past... Well they haven't gone well to say the least.
Was it really necessary to repeat shockwave's words over again via your reply? was this done to be annoying? I already answered this question via a reply in this thread. I refuse to get into a reply debate with you that spans pages in a thread rehashing the same exact point over & over.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

Onslaught Six wrote:And IF the toys can actually all combine. Do I even need to bring up the ROTF Constructicon fiasco?
Or how about the Arcee sisters? The deluxe figures have a combiner gimmick built into them but the instructions don't mention it and I've heard Elita-1 was supposed to have a unique mold to complete the form but instead was released as a redeco of Chromia.
Tigermegatron wrote:Was it really necessary to repeat shockwave's words over again via your reply? was this done to be annoying? I already answered this question via a reply in this thread. I refuse to get into a reply debate with you that spans pages in a thread rehashing the same exact point over & over.
I wasn't aware I was repeating anything. I was merely pointing out your response was implying the Dinobots will combine (which is way too early to know one way or another), and expressing my own opinion about it. It just happened to be somewhat similar to Shockwave's comments. Chill out, those debates are usually caused by your over reaction or misunderstanding, like this is.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Sparky Prime wrote:
Onslaught Six wrote:And IF the toys can actually all combine. Do I even need to bring up the ROTF Constructicon fiasco?
Or how about the Arcee sisters? The deluxe figures have a combiner gimmick built into them but the instructions don't mention it and I've heard Elita-1 was supposed to have a unique mold to complete the form but instead was released as a redeco of Chromia.
Tigermegatron wrote:Was it really necessary to repeat shockwave's words over again via your reply? was this done to be annoying? I already answered this question via a reply in this thread. I refuse to get into a reply debate with you that spans pages in a thread rehashing the same exact point over & over.
I wasn't aware I was repeating anything. I was merely pointing out your response was implying the Dinobots will combine (which is way too early to know one way or another), and expressing my own opinion about it. It just happened to be somewhat similar to Shockwave's comments. Chill out, those debates are usually caused by your over reaction or misunderstanding, like this is.
No,your known for this sort of replying style here,with all the members here not just me. where you like to constantly keep repeating the same point over & over again, which drags on for pages in a thread.
Last edited by Tigermegatron on Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

Tigermegatron wrote:No,your known for this sort of replying style here. where you like to constantly keep repeating the same point over & over again,with all the members here. which drags on for pages in a thread.
You mean like you're doing right now? Yeah, no, that's not what I do. If I repeat myself, it's only because my point was ignored or misunderstood, to which I'm trying to clarify my meaning. I don't just keep repeating the same thing over and over again. You seem to have a habit of taking things the wrong way and then trying to pass blame onto others when they call you out on it. Just chill out and move on, there is no reason for this to be dragged out more than it already has.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Sparky Prime wrote:
Tigermegatron wrote:No,your known for this sort of replying style here. where you like to constantly keep repeating the same point over & over again,with all the members here. which drags on for pages in a thread.
You mean like you're doing right now? Yeah, no, that's not what I do. If I repeat myself, it's only because my point was ignored or misunderstood, to which I'm trying to clarify my meaning. I don't just keep repeating the same thing over and over again. You seem to have a habit of taking things the wrong way and then trying to pass blame onto others when they call you out on it. Just chill out and move on, there is no reason for this to be dragged out more than it already has.
I refuse to stoop to your level,So back into the Ignore/foe list you go.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

You're on a level all your own dude, and I don't think anyone comes close to it. Anyway, back on topic.... 5 melee weapons have been spotted as being a part of Age of Extinction. Some look like swords, others remind me of key blades from "Kingdom Hearts". They seem to be about human sized rather than Cybertronian sized though, as Mark Wahlberg was spotted with one on set some time ago.
Almighty Unicron
Supreme-Class

Post by Almighty Unicron »

Can you guys please just ban this argumentative shit?