This TF4 TF Characters rumor seems too good to be true.

Money, violence, sex, computer graphics, scatalogical humor, racism, robots designed to be rednecks but given European accents, and maybe another sequel to the saga... what's not to love? TF m1, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon and now Age of Extinction.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Re: This TF4 TF Characters rumor seems too good to be true.

Post by Tigermegatron »

BWprowl wrote:Seriously, who keeps letting Bay name the TFs in the movies? He obviously sucks at it.
If I had my way,i'd hire James Cameron or J.J. Abrams,Both men are far better choices than Micheal bay. Both men can handle a huge francise block buster action sci-fi type movie.

James Cameron is a great choice due to him doing a great job with that "Avatar" movie. Unlike micheal who gives barely a few words & scenes to the CGI creations. James Cameron gave the Avatar blue CGI creations tons of screen time,tons of dialogue words,the movie was from the blue aliens point of view not from the humans point of view.

J.J Abrams,I feel is another great choice as director for the TF movie francise. Due to J.J Abrams not doing a Radical reinvention of the existing francise he takes on. J.J Abrams would no doubt do a better TF live movie as it will be similar to the DW/IDW TF G-1 Comics universe. J.J Abram's 2 star trek movies are true homages to previous star trek movies & shows.

Another plus that James cameron & J.J Abrams have that micheal bay doesn't. Is they are both able to tell heart warming emotional stories all thru out their movies they make,even in the epic fighting/explosions scenes. Micheal bay needs all those gigantic explosions because the man knows he is incapable of doing those epic emotional heart warming scenes.
Almighty Unicron
Supreme-Class

Post by Almighty Unicron »

Shockwave wrote:Changing Wheeljack to "Que" though sucked.
Every time I see Wheeljack's name as "Que" I mentally pronounce it like the Spanish word for "what?" and then I'm reminded of the Faulty Towers exchange with Manuel. "Que? Si? What? K.C. Watt?"
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Almighty Unicron wrote:
Every time I see Wheeljack's name as "Que" I mentally pronounce it like the Spanish word for "what?" and then I'm reminded of the Faulty Towers exchange with Manuel. "Que? Si? What? K.C. Watt?"
"Q"/Que,was a name micheal bay/Hasbro & their incompetent crew clearly stole from the Star trek next generation series.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

Tigermegatron wrote:"Q"/Que,was a name micheal bay/Hasbro & their incompetent crew clearly stole from the Star trek next generation series.
Actually, the name Que came from James Bond. As in the guy who invents all of the cool gadgets.
Almighty Unicron
Supreme-Class

Tigermegatron wrote:
Almighty Unicron wrote:
"Q"/Que,was a name micheal bay/Hasbro & their incompetent crew clearly stole from the Star trek next generation series.
Sparky Prime wrote:
Tigermegatron wrote:"Q"/Que,was a name micheal bay/Hasbro & their incompetent crew clearly stole from the Star trek next generation series.
Actually, the name Que came from James Bond. As in the guy who invents all of the cool gadgets.
Who's the incompetent one now?
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Almighty Unicron wrote:
Tigermegatron wrote:
Almighty Unicron wrote:
Sparky Prime wrote:
on most moderated forums it's acceptable for members to bash the companies & their crews. Because most of the time companies & their crew are not registered members of the fans forums,thus they see nothing & their feelings don't get hurt. Even if they were members, getting fans critism is part of their job.

It is un-acceptable behavior for members to attack other members on a forum repeatedly/constantly with cheap shots/insults/mocks.

I refuse to lower myself & stoop to your behavior,I have chosen the option of reporting yet another one of your flame baiting insults/mocks/cheap shots to the board owner Jedi & to the moderator.

I have been ignoring you for a few weeks/month. I decided to test the waters & reply to you today. Clearly you were waiting/hoping in the corners/shadows for this opportunity. no sooner did I give a few replies to you,within minutes/hours you started flame baiting. I've been around the TF forums for years,I'm well aware of your kind,you are all a generic mold that exist to flame bait & stalk members around in hate fueled overly obsessive manners.

I'll be going back to ignoring you & not giving you any more replies. you can waste as much time as you want testing my ignore/foe list. because you won't be getting any more replies from me.
Almighty Unicron
Supreme-Class

Tigermegatron wrote:
Almighty Unicron wrote:
Tigermegatron wrote:
Almighty Unicron wrote:
Sparky Prime wrote:
on most moderated forums it's acceptable for members to bash the companies & their crews. Because most of the time companies & their crew are not registered members of the fans forums,thus they see nothing & their feelings don't get hurt. Even if they were members, getting fans critism is part of their job.

It is un-acceptable behavior for members to attack other members on a forum repeatedly/constantly with cheap shots/insults/mocks.

I refuse to lower myself & stoop to your behavior,I have chosen the option of reporting yet another one of your flame baiting insults/mocks/cheap shots to the board owner Jedi & to the moderator.

I have been ignoring you for a few weeks/month. I decided to test the waters & reply to you today. Clearly you were waiting/hoping in the corners/shadows for this opportunity. no sooner did I give a few replies to you,within minutes/hours you started flame baiting. I've been around the TF forums for years,I'm well aware of your kind,you are all a generic mold that exist to flame bait & stalk members around in hate fueled overly obsessive manners.

I'll be going back to ignoring you & not giving you any more replies. you can waste as much time as you want testing my ignore/foe list. because you won't be getting any more replies from me.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Tigermegatron wrote:
Almighty Unicron wrote:
Tigermegatron wrote:
Almighty Unicron wrote:
Sparky Prime wrote:

Umm... actually all he did was point out that you were wrong.