list & Rate the movie leader sized toys from best to worst.

Money, violence, sex, computer graphics, scatalogical humor, racism, robots designed to be rednecks but given European accents, and maybe another sequel to the saga... what's not to love? TF m1, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon and now Age of Extinction.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

list & Rate the movie leader sized toys from best to worst.

Post by Tigermegatron »

list & Rate all the movie leader sized toys from best to worst. If you want list them in chronological from best to worst,1 being best last number being the worst of the lot. if you have the spare time list a reason why next to your choice.

My list of best to worst movie-verse least sized toys in chronological order is as follows:

1- 2007 movie Leader premium colors Optimus Prime. I think is hands down the best leader sized toy the movie-verse has ever created. I like the 2007 leader optimus better than the rotf optimus because it has a more complex transformation,the alt mode is more covered up,due to me being a G-1 fan,I like the more bulkier design this toy has. toy is extremely higly sculpted & very poseable.

2- ROTF Leader sized Optimus Prime. It gets points for being more CGI movie accurate. the mold is very solid,highly detailed & can combine with jetfire. toy is very poseable.

3- HFTD Leader sized Starscream,A awesome highly sculpted toy in both modes,great gimmicks. very poseable & very powerful loking in both modes.

4- DOTM Leader sized Ironhide,A highly sculpted beauitiful toy. colors & gimmicks work well on this toy. very powerful & sleek. awesome light up gimmicks. great weapons. very poseable,nice colors.

5- DOTM Leader size Sentinel Prime,highly sculpted,highly poseable. 2 beautiful modes,awesome weapns. cool gimmicks. great colors applied on the mold.

6- 2007 Movie leader sized premium colors megatron,super poseable robot mode,2 powerful alt modes,decent transformation & gimmicks. Toy is a 50/50 due to the ugly sculpt in both modes,the robot head loses points due to it being ugly as hell.

7- ROTF Leader sized Megatron. Highly sculpted in both modes. toy is more beautiful in sculpt in both modes & more beautiful than 2007 leader sized megatron's toy sculpt. toy is a 50/50 due to it having extremely limited poseable joints in the tank turrent robot arm. toy has great colors & great gimmicks.

8- 2007 movie leader sized Brawl. highly sculpt & very poseable. I'm not a fan of the colors as I flt they needed to be darker & different colors in key areas on the toy. I like the sculpt of the tank mode,I hate the sculpt of the robot mode as it looks too blocky,too much like a statue with forced articulation. I feel the head sculpt was under-sculpted,ugly & too overly drone like in appearance.

9- ROTF Leader sized Jetfire. I love the colors & sculpt of the jet mode. I love the old historic realistic jet mode choice. Sadly everything is down hill once one starts to transform the toy in robot mode. I hate the robot mode due to it having distorted-bented chicken legs legs robot legs. legs are very loose & can't support the weight of the upper robot mode. Arms I feel are too generic round & a tad bit on the skinny side. Worst robotic beard on a head sculpt I've ever seen,lloks like the lower face ran thru a paper shredder & got partialluy shredded. I felt the robot mode needed to be all black not half black,half blue-grey. Cane accessory looks bad. only use this toy has is combinin with ROTF Leader optimus. Sadly the jetfire+optimus combination ruins the optimus toy as it takes away all the poseable in his robot legs. Weird/disturbing/perverted way jetfire combines with optimus

10- Dotm leader sized Bumblebee. Just a overly simplified figure in both modes. lowest sculpt & least powerful looking in both modes compared to all the other movie-verse leader sized toys. overly simple transformation. lame-o gimmicks. clearly this bigger over-sized version of movie bumblebee is vastly inferior to the USA $59.99 Battle Ops Bumblebee & the Ultimate bumblebee toy.