TF The Ride coming to Florida Universal Studios

Money, violence, sex, computer graphics, scatalogical humor, racism, robots designed to be rednecks but given European accents, and maybe another sequel to the saga... what's not to love? TF m1, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon and now Age of Extinction.
Almighty Unicron
Supreme-Class

Re: TF The Ride coming to Florida Universal Studios

Post by Almighty Unicron »

Gomess wrote:Sounds pretty cool to me, but it'd have to have some sort of narrative!!
There's a vague narrative if I recall. You're all like NEST trainees who load themselves into an Autobot rookie working with them, Evac, whose vehicle mode is your ride vehicle. Decepticons show up at the NEST base to steal the allspark, you give chase through a generic city, the other autobots show up, big fight, ride ends, is pretty awesome.

If you've ever been on the Spiderman ride at Universal in Florida, it's basically this but done much better.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Check it out, Universal just sent me this image from ride's exterior where they've built a life-sized DOTM Optimus on top of the queue entrance: http://www.tfviews.com/news/entertainment/1657
(the full-sized image is pretty big, and yet even then I shrunk it down from crazy-big size)

What I think is most impressive is that he's nearly 9 tons. Imagine that, 9 tons and he doesn't have a single moving part, how insane is that?
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Almighty Unicron
Supreme-Class

Post by Almighty Unicron »

Think of all the faces he can tip off!
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Almighty Unicron wrote:Think of all the faces he can tip off!
Holy crap, I read that yesterday as "rip off", as I assumed you meant it, how weird!
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Post by BWprowl »

If that ride has one of those roller-coaster-style things where they take a snapshot of you reacting and let you buy it on the way out, the kiosk really should have Movie Prime there with a speech bubble going "SHOW ME YOUR FAAAAAACE!!".