Rumor,mark Wahlberg might be in TF4 movie.

Money, violence, sex, computer graphics, scatalogical humor, racism, robots designed to be rednecks but given European accents, and maybe another sequel to the saga... what's not to love? TF m1, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon and now Age of Extinction.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Rumor,mark Wahlberg might be in TF4 movie.

Post by Tigermegatron »

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... mor/26068/

Some on-line fans are speculating that mark wahlburg might be the father of a race car driver in TF4. The race car driver is rumored to be the lead male role in the TF4 movie.

I never liked Mark Wahlberg,I think he's a horrible actor.

Where does micheal bay find all these horrible actors for the Transformers live action movies? Does he go to loser.com & select from a list?
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Re: Rumor,mark Wahlberg might be in TF4 movie.

Post by Sparky Prime »

Are you kidding? Mark Wahlberg is a really good actor. You don't get nominated for awards like Golden Globes and Oscars for nothing.

I can see him being in a Transformers film, but I'd hope his role was something a bit better than a race car driver's father. He's more the type of guy that would be the race car driver.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Wahlberg is hit or miss--I think a lot of it depends on what movie he's in and the script and such. I always preferred Matt Damon.

[quote]Where does micheal bay find all these horrible actors for the Transformers live action movies? Does he go to loser.com & select from a list?[/quote

Actually, casting directors DO have a list of 10-15 "hot A-list celebrities" who are the current "big things" in Hollywood. Why do you think actors like Brad Pitt or George Clooney suddenly are in two or three movies a year for like 2-3 years and then kind of dial it back down for a while?
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

I would not be surprised if he simply were playing another military type, the Josh Duhamel type of character except now at the center because Marky Mark is a bigger star. This is pretty dumb casting news, it's not like the world was holding its breath waiting for Mark Wahlberg to take on a Transformers movie, nor was the Transformers community just waiting for Marky Mark to come in and spruce up the joint. It's literally nothing special, a big-ticket actor taking a shallow movie role - we all know he ain't gonna be a bot.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

okay i'll sort of concede/agree that mark Wahlberg has more acting skills & a better resume than Shia le barf.

Like others here & elsewhere have stated. it depends on the role mark wahlberg plays which makes his acting performance good or bad in the movie he's in. mark does better acting with more serious roles. Mark does worse in acting when it comes to a comedy movie.
So if mark wahlberg is given a serious role in TF4 he'll do a great job,like having him play a army guy. if mark play a comedy civilian in TF 4 Like Shia did,then mark will do a equally worse acting job in TF4.

I think the main difference with mark wahlberg compared to Shia Le Barf,is that shia is what is known as a man-child,doofus,court jester,clown or over the top nick comedy actor. While mark Wahlberg's persona is more of a adult man who is more serious & normal in his life style.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Like I said before--depends on the script and what they do with it. I liked Rock Star but he wasn't exactly the reason for that. (That awesome band they put together was.) Planet of the Apes sucked. But he was cool in The Departed! But everybody was cool in that movie. Man, why don't I own that movie? I want to watch it right now. Right fuckin' now.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.