So, HA Leadfoot is on clearance

Money, violence, sex, computer graphics, scatalogical humor, racism, robots designed to be rednecks but given European accents, and maybe another sequel to the saga... what's not to love? TF m1, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon and now Age of Extinction.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Re: So, HA Leadfoot is on clearance

Post by Shockwave »

On Saturdays my local one closes at 2:30 and the one by where I used to live closes at 5. There's a lot of inconsistency there.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

It's entirely about how many customers they have. Lower customer base on a regular basis means less desk time available in the budget. Those areas are forced to rely on online postage purchases and postal carrier pickups.

When I was living in Hollywood, the 90027 post office was open extended hours every day because they simply couldn't handle the amount of customers. Often they'd have to bring in a truck to carry some of that load parked outside because the line was often an hour or more. So later hours do not always help.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Yeah, it's understandable, I live in (and have lived in) shithole nothing towns in rural PA for my entire life. I would kill to live in a major city like Baltimore, NY or Nashville.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

Onslaught Six wrote:Yeah, it's understandable, I live in (and have lived in) shithole nothing towns in rural PA for my entire life. I would kill to live in a major city like Baltimore, NY or Nashville.
And yet, you call me "Country Boy"? I feel positively urbane in the sprawling metropolis that is KCK right about now.

Honestly, I wouldn't move to a city much bigger than this for anything. Unless it was like, Denver or Portland. Somewhere colder, preferably with mountains.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

There's a difference. The rednecks up here are so redneck, they discriminate against other white people.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.