Specal Edition Takara G1 Color AOE Deluxe Grimlock toy

Money, violence, sex, computer graphics, scatalogical humor, racism, robots designed to be rednecks but given European accents, and maybe another sequel to the saga... what's not to love? TF m1, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon and now Age of Extinction.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Specal Edition Takara G1 Color AOE Deluxe Grimlock toy

Post by Tigermegatron »

Exclusive Special Edition Takara G1 Color AOE Deluxe Slag toy pics in link. http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... lug/29934/

My personal comments: Takara is hitting a few home runs with all their exclusive TF4 Repaints. Its too bad the prices are almost Double-Tripple-Quadrupple compared to the much lower Hasbro USA retail store prices.

I think Hasbro needs to seriously recolor all the TF4 Dinobots toys in G-1 deco colors. I'd buy a big gift set if its a Target or Walmart store exclusive.
Sure I'd also buy 2 packs or 3 packs if they are store exclusives from Target or Walmart.

I don't want TRU to sell any TF4 G-1 deco Dinobots. Because TRU USA,Charges more & its harder to find TF stores exclusives at TRU. Those TRU,USA MP TF toys are a nightmare & so hard to find,They require homework & research in order to buy one & get one before someone else does.
Last edited by Tigermegatron on Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Re: Exclusive Specal Edition Takara G1 Color AOE Deluxe Slag

Post by Sparky Prime »

Oh, wow... That is a very nice looking repaint of Slug in G1 Slag's colors. It would be cool to see the others to get this treatment and released in the US.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Re: Specal Edition Takara G1 Color AOE Deluxe Grimlock toy

Post by Tigermegatron »

Thread update: Here is a link with pics showing a Takara TF4 G-1 deco Voyager Grimlock toy.
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... on-179767/

I like it,I'll only buy it if Hasbro releases it at their cheap USA retail prices.