Rolleriffic!

The modern comics universe has had such a different take on G1, one that's significantly represented by the Generations toys, so they share a forum. A modern take on a Real Cybertronian Hero. Currently starring Generations toys, IDW "The Transformers" comics, MTMTE, TF vs GI Joe, and Windblade. Oh wait, and now Skybound, wheee!
onslaught86

Rolleriffic!

Post by onslaught86 »

Chucking this in hear because we first saw it used with Classics Prime, but it turns out it works with Masterpiece Convoy and Super Movie Prime too.

Fans Project's latest offering - a spiffy fully transforming Roller. Now, I love Roller, and am sore he's been neglected, so this did catch my attention. Wasn't too sure, all the same, since the prototypes and concept art looked, well, 'alright'. Now, though, now we see he has a Cybertronian mode, a War Within Cybertronian mode, a jetpack mode that can attach to three different Primes, and also a really cool robot mode with multiple weapon options.

Check it out Here, and scroll down: http://www.tfclub.com/art/20080526232610_1932.html

That be well nifty.
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Re: Rolleriffic!

Post by Gomess »

BATORU RORAA SUGOI DA NE?!?

If only Hasbro were as creative as most fans.
COME TO TFVIEWS oh you already did
CrossRook
Gestalt Combiner

Re: Rolleriffic!

Post by CrossRook »

I still have to pay off my City Commander pre-order. This can wait, for now. :twisted: