IDW cartoon comic test footage

The modern comics universe has had such a different take on G1, one that's significantly represented by the Generations toys, so they share a forum. A modern take on a Real Cybertronian Hero. Currently starring Generations toys, IDW "The Transformers" comics, MTMTE, TF vs GI Joe, and Windblade. Oh wait, and now Skybound, wheee!
onslaught86

IDW cartoon comic test footage

Post by onslaught86 »

Okay, wow.

Clicky Here

So it's a partially-animated selection of deliciously-drawn images with excellent voice acting, eh? I would actively pay for these as episodes. It's..ye gods, it's the 'All Hail Megatron Cartoon'. This is what Hasbro's webisodes SHOULD be like, ye gods, this is what Resolute should be like too. Oh, potential. Anyone up for petitioning IDW?

(By the by, I couldn't really call this Transformers Animated Comic Demo like the video does, since that'd make people think it was about Actual Animated).
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Re: IDW cartoon comic test footage

Post by 138 Scourge »

Coooool. I like the motion comic style okay, and the voice acting here is awesome.

The Starscream and Megatron voices were great.

Now, if only the Constructicon's greeting had gotten in this clip...
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Re: IDW cartoon comic test footage

Post by Dominic »

I cannot watch the clip, but I support any and all things AHM.

Dom