Leaked store list hint at 3rd leader sized toy for 30th 2014

The modern comics universe has had such a different take on G1, one that's significantly represented by the Generations toys, so they share a forum. A modern take on a Real Cybertronian Hero. Currently starring Generations toys, IDW "The Transformers" comics, MTMTE, TF vs GI Joe, and Windblade. Oh wait, and now Skybound, wheee!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Leaked store list hint at 3rd leader sized toy for 30th 2014

Post by Tigermegatron »

Leaked store list hint at 3rd leader sized toy for 30th 2014 and another 3rd leader sized toy for AOE.

I'm hoping its a 100% new mold leader sized toy for the 30th 2014 TF toy line. Hoping its a TF Character toy from my wish list like Masterforce Overlord,1986 Laser canon Galvatron,1987 Sixshot,1986 Rodimus Prime oversized version of Titanium 6 inch Rodimus Prime toy,1985 space laser gun alt mode Shockwave. BW2ND Lioconvoy, More highly stylized,more realistic alt mode,more articulated toy for Armada Tidalwave. WFC/FOC Trypticon that has a T-rex,Space ship alt mode and Humanoid Robot mode.

My guess is the 3rd AOE Leader sized toy is probably the DOTM Leader sized Bumblebee toy with possible remolded parts and a premium shiny colors.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Re: Leaked store list hint at 3rd leader sized toy for 30th

Post by Sparky Prime »

Tigermegatron wrote:My guess is the 3rd AOE Leader sized toy is probably the DOTM Leader sized Bumblebee toy with possible remolded parts and a premium shiny colors.
Well it's just been confirmed that it will be the Leader Class DOTM Bumblebee missing the Mechtech weapon. No remolds by the looks of it, and no chromed parts.
Almighty Unicron
Supreme-Class

Post by Almighty Unicron »

So do kids just not buy large decepticons?
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Almighty Unicron wrote:So do kids just not buy large decepticons?
*Looks at all the Megatrons and Starscreams that made clearance*
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

I think the TF4 Repaint of Leader sized Bumblebee is vastly inferior in colors. compared to the DOTM Colored leader sized Bumblebee.

Weeks ago I saw pics of a golden metalic painted DOTM Leader sized Bumblebee for the TF4 Toy line. I think it was being released overseas by hasbro or Takara. Too bad we didn't get the golden metalic one released by Hasbro in America.