IDW,Dawn of autobots newer comic,Has Megatron as a Autobot.

The modern comics universe has had such a different take on G1, one that's significantly represented by the Generations toys, so they share a forum. A modern take on a Real Cybertronian Hero. Currently starring Generations toys, IDW "The Transformers" comics, MTMTE, TF vs GI Joe, and Windblade. Oh wait, and now Skybound, wheee!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

IDW,Dawn of autobots newer comic,Has Megatron as a Autobot.

Post by Tigermegatron »

IDW,Dawn of autobots newer comic,Has Megatron as a Autobot. http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ron/29152/

I like this idea. This reminds me of when Magnetto in the 1980's Became a good guy in the X-Men comics & led a group of good guys.

I'm hoping the 2014 Generations leader sized Megatron toy is based off this newer Megatron Body design that he got for the Dark Cybertron & Dawn of the Autobots 2013-2014 IDW TF comic series. Because I like how it's a fusion of his DW War within Megatron Body but with much more 1984 animated Megatron robot body parts thrown into the design. sorta like what Takara was going for with there 1991 Return of Convoy/Battle stars Super & Ultra Megatron toy catalog/magna magazine art sketches.
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/trans ... gatron.jpg
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Re: IDW,Dawn of autobots newer comic,Has Megatron as a Autob

Post by Sparky Prime »

Dawn of the Autobots is a banner name, not a newer comic. Megatron will be joining the crew of the Lost Light in More Than Meets The Eye.

But yeah, very interesting to see Megatron with an Autobot logo. Should be fun to see how the crew reacts to him joining both them and the Autobots.
andersonh1

Re: IDW,Dawn of autobots newer comic,Has Megatron as a Autob

Post by andersonh1 »

THAT should lead to some interesting storylines. As long as there is a believable reason that the figurehead for all Decepticons would wear the Autobot badge, I'm on board with it. But I have to say, that image of Megatron with an Autobot badge is just weird! Cognative dissonance here!!