What's your Black Friday TF stores exclusives wish list?

The modern comics universe has had such a different take on G1, one that's significantly represented by the Generations toys, so they share a forum. A modern take on a Real Cybertronian Hero. Currently starring Generations toys, IDW "The Transformers" comics, MTMTE, TF vs GI Joe, and Windblade. Oh wait, and now Skybound, wheee!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Here's my short list below:
1- Sixshot,2001 Rid Voyager Megatron recolored in 1987 Sixshot's colors,Maybe a 1987 Retooled Sixshot robot head
2- released at a USA retail store,Asia GDO recolors of the movie-verse leaders G-1 Starscream,Red leader sized Ironhide & Premium colors leader sized Brawl.
3- Takara TFP Voyager sized Unicron,Voyager Breakdown.
4- FOC Combaticons/Bruticus Gift set released in 1985 toy colors.
5- Rodimus Primal,repaint of TM2 Tigerhawk in dark orange colors with red stripes & red high lights,gold wings & silver claws.
6- He-Man "Battle Cat" cross-overs" TF toy,Basically just recolor the 1996 Deluxe Tigatron toy in Battle Cat colors.
7- Skylynx,Recolor the BH Ultimate Predaking in 1986 Skylynx colors.
8- Magnaboss & defensor gift sets,recolors using the Takara GO Combiners toys.
9- Generations Titan sized Metrotitan.
10- Masterpiece Sunstorm,Recolor using the newer retooled MP Thundercracker mold.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: What's your Black Friday TF stores exclusives wish list?

Post by Onslaught Six »

Have they done 'anything' even remotely like this in recent years? Most of the time what we get are some repackaged overstock guys or, if we're lucky, repaints.

I will be on the lookout for some Marvel Universe and even GI Joe stuff, though.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Almighty Unicron
Supreme-Class

Post by Almighty Unicron »

How's metroplex selling? I haven't seen it on the shelves of any place I go, so either it's selling very well or places like target never ordered any to begin with. If there's a big surplus of them sitting around, maybe they'll start unloading them for cheap around black friday. I'm kinda on the fence about picking one up, but if it drops below $100 I may consider it more.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Almighty Unicron wrote:How's metroplex selling? I haven't seen it on the shelves of any place I go, so either it's selling very well or places like target never ordered any to begin with. If there's a big surplus of them sitting around, maybe they'll start unloading them for cheap around black friday. I'm kinda on the fence about picking one up, but if it drops below $100 I may consider it more.
It doesn't need to be in stores to determine if it's a decent seller or not. Various on-line sites have over ordered this item & it will sell enough volume units to deem it as a successful selling item in sales/volume units

Target.com,walmart.com,toys r us .com,HTS.com,Kmart.com,Amazon.com,etc.. are all selling Titan Metroplex on-line for around $124.99 with free shipping. why waste gas going to the stores when some sites are offering free shipping.

Dozens of fan "selling" sites are also selling Titan Metroplex,some are charging around $109.99.

Your not going to ever find Titan Metroplex at those USA Discount retail chains like Marshalls,TJMAXX,Ross,Ollies,etc,because this item takes up far too much shelf space & these stores have super small toy sections that can't dedicate the large space needed to sell this item.
andersonh1

Post by andersonh1 »

I haven't seen Metroplex anywhere, not that I've browsed the Transformers section anywhere but Wal-Mart recently.