HTS.COM has 30th Rhinox & 30th doubledealer listed on site.

The modern comics universe has had such a different take on G1, one that's significantly represented by the Generations toys, so they share a forum. A modern take on a Real Cybertronian Hero. Currently starring Generations toys, IDW "The Transformers" comics, MTMTE, TF vs GI Joe, and Windblade. Oh wait, and now Skybound, wheee!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

HTS.COM has 30th Rhinox & 30th doubledealer listed on site.

Post by Tigermegatron »

Feel free to update this thread whenever HTS.com gets newer TF toys in stock. To make your fellow TFViews members Newer TF toys buying a bit easier.

HTS.com has pre-orders for blitzwing & Springer up on site.

IF you need these toys,Hurry up,go to HTS.com & order them. -----> Best of all their selling for $19.99 each on HTS.com. If you order over $50 you get free shipping.

LASTLY,Use either one of these codes & you'll get a additional 20% your order,SPRING2013, 20SPRING. I have no idea if both or one or none of these codes still work or not-----"Update",Neither code works & have expired,I tried them both.
Last edited by Tigermegatron on Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:09 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Re: HTS.com newer TF toys in stock thread.5 Terrorcons in st

Post by Tigermegatron »

Thread Update: HTS.com has all 5 BH Terrorcons in stock. So if you've been wanting to form Abonimus sooner than later,hop on over to HTS & order the set.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Re: HTS.COM has Generation FOC Wreckers combiners toys in st

Post by Tigermegatron »

Thread Update: HTS.com has the Generations FOC Wreckers combiners deluxe toys in stock & ready to ship out on their site. If you want to buy these toys hurry up & buy them before the ebay profit sellers buy them all out.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Re: HTS.COM has Generation FOC Wreckers combiners toys in st

Post by Tigermegatron »

Thread update: HTS.COM Updated it's transformeras section with a dozen+toys. 30th Sandstorm,BH Grimwing,BH Sharticon Megatron,Five of the FOC Wreckers,Titan mass release Metroplex,BH Ultimate Optimus Prime,BH Voyager Ultra Magnus,BH deluxe Prowl,Kreon Piranacon,Kreon Defensor,Kreon Menasor,construct-bots.etc...
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Re: HTS.COM has IDW Megatron,Orion,Bumblebee & Trail in stoc

Post by Tigermegatron »

Thread Update: HTS.COM has Updated their site with IDW Orion Pax,Megatron,Bumblebee & Trailcutter. These are all currently listed as Pre-orders & will ship out on 9/16.

Personally,75% of these are all easy passes. I'm only interested in buying Trailcutter due to him not receiving any homage new molds.

Had Hasbro released IDW Megatron in a voyager size scale or bigger,I probably would have bought him. due to the bigger toys being made out of stronger plastic,more pieces,more gimmicks,higher sculpted & more aimed towards teens/adults. I think the deluxe size scale for a faction leader is wrong & I'll never buy one.

I'm skipping IDW Bumblebee,Because I'm sick & tired of bumblebee,I've started to call him the "steve urkel" of the TF brand. he's the most annoying character/toy in the TF francise. Previous-most annoying TF characters have had a sort lived term & often go away & often don't retern,---->SADLY THIS IS NOT THE CASE WITH BUMBLEBEE AS HE HAS MAJOR STAYING POWER,HASBRO IS INTENT ON BOMBARDING HIM TO THE EXTREME IN EVERY NEWER TF CARTOON & TF TOY LINE. I don't need nor do I want to buy 25+new mold bumblebee toys per year via different sizes & different TF toy lines. From 1984 thru 2013,The only bumblebee toy that I own is the $29.99 HA Bumblebee toy in first release colors.

I'm skipping IDW Orion Pax,Because I'm just not a fan anymore of the IDW TF comics. I'm not a fan of the IDW Writers making Optimus Prime revert back to his Orion Pax name--->Worse of all,I'm not a fan of the IDW Writers/Artist giving Optimus a weaker body frame via the orion body to match his weaker name.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: HTS.COM has IDW Megatron,Orion,Bumblebee & Trail in stoc

Post by Onslaught Six »

I'm skipping IDW Orion Pax,Because I'm just not a fan anymore of the IDW TF comics. I'm not a fan of the IDW Writers making Optimus Prime revert back to his Orion Pax name--->Worse of all,I'm not a fan of the IDW Writers/Artist giving Optimus a weaker body frame via the orion body to match his weaker name.
Good, because that's not what's going on at all. This is a toy of Orion Pax before he was Optimus Prime. Orion Pax in the current comics is just Optimus Prime using his old name because he doesn't like the title anymore--he's trying to shed his "tainted past" or whatever. He still has the same body he's had; he hasn't gone back to a "weaker body frame."
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Re: HTS.COM has BH Deluxe Knockout & BH Deluxe Arcee in stoc

Post by Tigermegatron »

HTS.COM has updated their site with BH Deluxe Knockout & BH Deluxe Arcee,which are now listed as in stock. Most USA major retail chains with sites don't even have these items in stock yet. http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/transforme ... out?BR=496 http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/transforme ... cee?BR=496
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Re: HTS.COM has Generations Hoist &Thundercracker in stock.

Post by Tigermegatron »

HTS.Com has Updated their site with Generations Deluxe Hoist & Deluxe Thundercracker.

For those trying to get a FOC Voyager soundwave toy. HTS has updated & Restocked the Black colored Soundblaster toy.

I gotta admit,i'm extremely impressed with the HTS.com site for the 2013 year. HTS seems to be updating it's site with newer instock TF toys that are either not in stock yet at most USA stores or are just getting stocked on USA store shelves.

Ordering from HTS is much more pleasant than dealing with store scalpers & insanely high gasoline prices.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Re: HTS.COM has Generations Hoist &Thundercracker in stock.

Post by Tigermegatron »

Hasbro 30th Voyager Rhinox & 30th voyager Doubledealer are currently listed on the HTS.COM site for $19.99 each. This is a Pre-order,these items will be in stock on HTS on December 16.

I pre-ordered Rhinox & used a 15% off Promo code.

Even though it's a pre-order this is still awesome news. Because it beats driving to the stores,paying all that gasoline & coming home empty handed. even if you do find the toy in stores,you still have to pay those insanely high gasoline prices,depending on how far the store it,it can be quite costly in gasoline fees.