I received my SDCC Bruticus toy in the mail today.

The modern comics universe has had such a different take on G1, one that's significantly represented by the Generations toys, so they share a forum. A modern take on a Real Cybertronian Hero. Currently starring Generations toys, IDW "The Transformers" comics, MTMTE, TF vs GI Joe, and Windblade. Oh wait, and now Skybound, wheee!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

The box was super huge. bigger than the 2000's First reissue of takara Predaking gift set box. about the same size or bigger than the TFCC Botcon gift set boxes. bigger than the TFCC Club exclusive Universe Piranaking gift set box.

The front of the gigantic super huge box had decent art work. the sides of the box & the back of the box was lacking in art work. it appears the whole art budget went on the front of the box.

I haven't opened up this box yet. as I just got is a few hours ago. But I've seen on-line videos. apparently the gigantic box is just a FAUX type outer box. their is actually a inner regular secondary box inside the bigger outer box. Yeah I know this seems kinda odd. don't blame me it wasn't my idea. I guess some fans need a super huge gigantic monster box to make their toys inside feel more special & attract eye candy. The inner box appears to be much smaller & styled after the MP TF Hasbro boxes the seekers,mp rodimus & the BBTS site exclusive piranaking box style/size.