Which figures are you looking forward to most?

Some cartoon with big chins and a little girl that got beloved by fans and taken off TV to make way for a different show on another network. Yeah, that's fair.
donosaur
Gestalt Combiner

Re: Which figures are you looking forward to most?

Post by donosaur »

onslaught86 wrote:Hm, well, he 'was', but then the show guys liked him enough to put him in S3. I dig that. Oil Slick's a keen design, though as you say, transformation's uninspired. I feel he needed more paint apps too, perhaps a repaint will work at some point.
Oh, I thought that might have been the case. I suspect they'll repaint him to make him look a little more show accurate, since he seems much darker in the leaked image there.

I was reading through the hasbro answers last night and I noticed they said no plans for Strika yet. This makes me sad, as I would like to see that get made. Also, they said no Constructicons until they could "have all the functionality associated with constructicons" which I can assume only means one thing. This confused me because I swore I read somewhere that there was a planned two pack of deluxes for those guys. Anyhow, since they've been in the show I'm hoping it's possible we get toys of them. I am hypothetically very excited about those toys.
.................................................................................................................................................................... _,_,_..
...................................................................................................................................................................(..vvvvv
..................................................................................................................................................................(..../"/"
.........................................................................................................................................................(\.....(.....) )
......................................................................................................................................................... \ \../../hh hh
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

donosaur wrote:I was reading through the hasbro answers last night and I noticed they said no plans for Strika yet. This makes me sad, as I would like to see that get made. Also, they said no Constructicons until they could "have all the functionality associated with constructicons" which I can assume only means one thing. This confused me because I swore I read somewhere that there was a planned two pack of deluxes for those guys. Anyhow, since they've been in the show I'm hoping it's possible we get toys of them. I am hypothetically very excited about those toys.
'I' remember reading that they were both Voyagers. However, their answer about the Constructicons may have been an answer about the 'movie' Constructicons, and they got confused.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

Nah, makes sense. Given they can only make one toy for each Animated Constructicon, would you rather get the two as-is or wait until they introduce more and get a whole Animated Devastator? Good call, I say.
Sixshot2000
Protoform

Post by Sixshot2000 »

Blurr and Swindle sadly there not out where I live yet. I also look forward to see the Soundwave repaint and Acree toys.