[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
TF Views • View topic - "Screwing Around"

"Screwing Around"

Some cartoon with big chins and a little girl that got beloved by fans and taken off TV to make way for a different show on another network. Yeah, that's fair.

Re: "Screwing Around"

Postby Tigermegatron » Tue May 14, 2013 7:26 pm

Personally,Cartoon network is th worst network to air newer cartoon episodes. Cartoon network likes to over promote & over run all the garbage stuff while the great stuff gets under-promoted & under re-run.

Cartoon Network likes to over promote/over re-run all the in house stuff they personally create,basically it's anything created by the CN animation studio,writers & talent. Everything else gets the shaft.

Clearly the Various Nick network & the various Disney networks are the best network to air newer cartoons/live shows series. As these networks over promote/over re-run the stuff to the extreme levels.

I think the Hub network is doing a great job with their handling of cartoons/live shows series as far as giving them all decent air times,time slots that make sense for the particular cartoon/live series. decent re-runs & beyond decent over promoting. THE NEGATIVES I GIVE THE HUB IS THEIR AWFUL/OUTDATED SELECTION CHOICES FOR THEIR NIGHT TIME LIVE SITCOMS SHOWS.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Postby Shockwave » Wed May 15, 2013 5:25 am

HUB isn't doing any better. New episodes of both Prime and MLP: FIM only air once and don't get reran until months later and take for EVER to get put up on Comcast ondemand. Sure, I could watch it online but why the fuck should I have to? I don't like watching tv online, I only have a 16 inch monitor and every site that has it to view seems to pixelate or has some other damned technical problem. I'd much rather watch it clearly on my nice big 52" flatscreen in the living room. I mean seriously, do they not want people to watch these shows or what?
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Postby Tigermegatron » Wed May 15, 2013 7:29 am

Last edited by Tigermegatron on Wed May 15, 2013 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Postby Shockwave » Wed May 15, 2013 10:41 am

Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Postby BWprowl » Wed May 15, 2013 10:56 am

What sort of gaming console do you have? I know both XBox and PS3 can stream Youtube videos, and they even automatically upscale them to HD if available. So long as you could find the relevant TFPrime or MLP episodes on Youtube in 720p or 1080p, you'd be able to stream them on your TV/console no worse for wear.

Alternative, torrent/download the episodes you want to watch, and use a media server to stream them from your computer to your console/television. I haven't watched a downloaded show on my computer screen since like January, and HD Tokusatsu downloads look pretty nice on my big people TV.

How long's it take for these things to hit Netflix?
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Postby Shockwave » Wed May 15, 2013 1:08 pm

360. I suppose I could look on there and see if they have it. Otherwise I might try torrents. But still, what a pain in the ass when Hasbro should just be putting these things ondemand on cable like every other channel out there ever. I might call and complain to Hasbro.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Postby Onslaught Six » Wed May 15, 2013 2:50 pm

That kind of thing might actually cost money. Comcast sucks.

Rule of thumb: Don't pay for television, period.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Postby Sparky Prime » Wed May 15, 2013 4:45 pm

Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Postby JediTricks » Wed May 15, 2013 5:32 pm

See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
JediTricks
Site Admin

Postby Onslaught Six » Fri May 17, 2013 9:11 am

Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Previous

Return to TF: Animated