David Kaye interview at Seibertron.

Some cartoon with big chins and a little girl that got beloved by fans and taken off TV to make way for a different show on another network. Yeah, that's fair.
Misanthrope Prime
Dinobot

David Kaye interview at Seibertron.

Post by Misanthrope Prime »

http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/vi ... 38#p770538

In this interview, Kaye inadvertently confirms season 3, that DiTillo and Forward are doing an episode, and that GEORGE TAKEI is voicing someone.

My money's on Perceptor.
Last edited by Misanthrope Prime on Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: David Kaye interview at Seibertron.

Post by Onslaught Six »

Isenberg's done many episodes already--isn't he one of the head writers?

What's interesting is that Kaye claims he missed the ep that George Takei was in, perhaps showing that Prime won't be in that ep.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

Onslaught Six wrote:Isenberg's done many episodes already--isn't he one of the head writers?
Isenberg's the story editor. So he's, uh, 'the' head writer. Be DiTillio and Forward, yo'.
CrossRook
Gestalt Combiner

Post by CrossRook »

Onslaught Six wrote:Isenberg's done many episodes already--isn't he one of the head writers?

What's interesting is that Kaye claims he mised the ep that George Takei was in, perhaps showing that Prime won't be in that ep.
A more Decepticon centered episode perhaps? Or a flashback episode for Prowl? Being as he's the only Autobot without one yet.
Misanthrope Prime
Dinobot

Post by Misanthrope Prime »

Fixed the error regarding the Bob Forward/Marty Isenberg confusion.

At least I didn't put Ireneo Maramba there by accident. God, I love saying his name. Irrrrrrrrrrineo Marrrrrrammmmmba!
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

onslaught86 wrote:
Onslaught Six wrote:Isenberg's done many episodes already--isn't he one of the head writers?/quote]

Isenberg's the story editor. So he's, uh, 'the' head writer. Be DiTillio and Forward, yo'.
Ha, you fail at quoting, you drunk bastard.

Anyway, I sorta knew that but didn't want to fact-check, so I made it vague enough that if I was wrong it'd be okay.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

Onslaught Six wrote:Anyway, I sorta knew that but didn't want to fact-check, so I made it vague enough that if I was wrong it'd be okay.
Sounds like you didn't have the "proper grasp" on the facts there O6. :P