Member Groups

Comments, suggestions, problems, other board business, bring it here and drop us some knowledge
CrossRook
Gestalt Combiner

Re: Member Groups

Post by CrossRook »

I demand Ultracons!

And Dom, Animated Lockdown is a Bounty Hunter.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

So I thought "wouldn't it be cool to have faction logos for the groups?" and uploaded half of them when I got to the Decepticons and realized I just erased the avatar of the only person currently aligned with that faction.

Sorry about that 138 Scourge and BWprowl!

Go ahead and re-upload your regular avatars, I just checked, it'll let you. It's just that as you're actively displaying your groups BEFORE I started these group avatars, yours got changed to that. Heh heh, whoopsie!
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Post by BWprowl »

No sweat. Although I'm still wondering why Scourge and I got picked as the test subjects for this whole 'Groups' thing. Not that I mind. *Enjoys his blue-ness*
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

Well, obviously, it's because we're awesome.

And yeah, no problems with the avatar-erasin', JT. Easiest thing in the world to fix.

Also, I dig being all purple. It makes me feel special and grape-y.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

BWprowl wrote:No sweat. Although I'm still wondering why Scourge and I got picked as the test subjects for this whole 'Groups' thing. Not that I mind. *Enjoys his blue-ness*
People I was familiar with that had faction-specific names and were participating. "Seeds" if you will.
138 Scourge wrote:And yeah, no problems with the avatar-erasin', JT. Easiest thing in the world to fix.
... he said, now sporting a broken avatar. :(
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

JediTricks wrote:
138 Scourge wrote:And yeah, no problems with the avatar-erasin', JT. Easiest thing in the world to fix.
... he said, now sporting a broken avatar. :(
Huh? Looks fine from where I'm at. Trimmed up a lil', but it was like that before.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

138 Scourge wrote:Huh? Looks fine from where I'm at. Trimmed up a lil', but it was like that before.
White box with red X in IE, nothing at all in Firefox.

My guess is when you trimmed it, it saved as another kind of file format and uploaded with the wrong extension. If you like, email me the file itself and I'll check it out, see why the system is doing this.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

I see it, so.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Post by BWprowl »

It shows up fine on mine too (I'm using Opera, just for reference). He's SCREWING with you, Scourge! :P
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Very strange, it's working now. But if you can't trust the webmaster of this site, who can you trust?