new ongoing comics

Comments, suggestions, problems, other board business, bring it here and drop us some knowledge
Dominic
Supreme-Class

new ongoing comics

Post by Dominic »

I am thinking that when the ongoing splits into two titles this January, it would be a good idea to start two new threads for the new books, (one for the Roberts book, another for the Barber title), as well as the new Furman book.

Thoughts?
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: new ongoing comics

Post by Onslaught Six »

Sure, I guess.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
andersonh1

Post by andersonh1 »

Sounds like a good plan to me. When it happens, we can start two new threads and close the old one.
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

I would leave the old one open, if only so people can still discuss it should the need arise.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

It's true, we do still discuss All Hail Megatron on occassion.
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Post by Gomess »

Shockwave wrote:It's true, we do still discuss All Hail Megatron on occassion.
All Hail who's on the what now?

=3
COME TO TFVIEWS oh you already did
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Dominic wrote:I am thinking that when the ongoing splits into two titles this January, it would be a good idea to start two new threads for the new books, (one for the Roberts book, another for the Barber title), as well as the new Furman book.

Thoughts?
I'm probably not going to be driving to my local comic book store. that is 30 miles away & 60 miles away round trip.

I'll most likely take the 06 route & order the Trade paper backs every six months from amazon or someone else.

I honestly am dissapointed with Chaos & I don't think it''ll be worth the gas next year to go to the comic book store to pick up my TF singular issues comics in person anymore.