Podcast idea

Comments, suggestions, problems, other board business, bring it here and drop us some knowledge
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Re: Podcast idea

Post by Gomess »

I'll listen!!

No, I still don't have enough night-time to devote to this. =/
COME TO TFVIEWS oh you already did
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

I fixed my mic stand! So I'll be around again, I guess. And tonight, I feel like Podcastin'. Or at least BSing.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Post by BWprowl »

Oh cool, I was kinda wondering what the dilly-o was. I've got a headset mic and that recording-program doodad, so we should try something.
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Post by Gomess »

I've got a mic! It might be crap! But I've got one!
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Hooray!
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Post by Gomess »

So when are you guys next likely to have a practice? I *can* feasibly on when it's 4am or whatever here, depending on the day. Wednesday night / Thursday morning (i.e. right now) is the only definite no-go area.

Anyway, I am London time, for future reference.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Yeah, you're GMT, right? East Coast (me) plus five. Prowl gets home at like 8:30 my time, 5:30 his, so...midnightish for you? Scourge is in Kansas so I think he's an hour before me, so my 5:30 is his 4:30 etc.

And then there's 86 who is all kinds of screwed up. I think around the time I'm describing it's...8am-ish? It's definitely morning the day after.

So yeah. I dunno! We'll see. Mostly I just tend to post in the topic "I FEEL LIKE DOING IT TONIGHT" and then, yeah. (Oddly enough it's usually Tuesdays.)
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Post by Gomess »

Right, I'm five ahead of you and eight ahead of Prowl, far as I know. I'll just have to keep an eye on this here thread then!
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Man, I suck at consistency. What's everyone doing tonight? Anything?
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Post by BWprowl »

Onslaught Six wrote:Man, I suck at consistency. What's everyone doing tonight? Anything?
It's cool, dude, we've got lives. Ask Gomess. ;)

Anyway, I've got a stop I've got to make tonight, followed by a quick grocery pickup afterwards, so I'd be available at a later time than usual, though I'd likely be available, at least. You'll see me when I'm online, look for me!