Podcast idea

Comments, suggestions, problems, other board business, bring it here and drop us some knowledge
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: Podcast idea

Post by Onslaught Six »

...If he's got a mic and wants in, he can have a spot. The top says 'all' views, after all.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

Can't make it tonight, sadly. Headed off for plans with the girlfriend here in a minute. Next time, though!
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

My speaking/presentation voice is shit. I need to work on it considerably. (It is actually hurting my promos at wrestling, so yes, I damned well will be working on it.)

Dom
-might end up going with mute characters.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

And any of us are better? :P At this point it's a bunch of bumfuckery until we get a structure going.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

Yeah, but we need to avoid bumfuckery. Here are samples of my work.

I did the hard-cam on both of the following episodes. And, I am in promos at the end of both. (In case anybody needs it pointed out, I am the little guy with glasses.)

Both videos are posted publicly. And, yes, I have apologized to the promoter for my poor showing in both.

Go to the 55 minute mark in this video. I do not come across any better for being on screen with Beck, who knows what he is doing.
http://blip.tv/bell-time-company/vcw-wr ... 23-5470770

Go the 58 minute mark on this one. My performance is a bit worse here, but is mercifully shorter. (It is a bit more difficult to set the slider on this video.)
http://www.vcwlive.com/

Dom
-do you really want that on screen/audio?
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

And, a 3rd episode.

http://blip.tv/bell-time-company/vcw-wr ... 25-5508011

I got new hat and glasses for this one.

Dom
-still needs to improve.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

My nets have been out for the last week but they're back now, so we can resume this! Who's up for sometime this weekend?
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Post by BWprowl »

Hey, I totally got a thingy for recording Skype calls (after endless fruitless screwing around with Audacity and my new USB headset mic)! So we can try that next time we get a call together. Progress!
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Hooray! And then you can bounce it to me so I can do some editing once we actually get something consistant going.

Also I'm sick! But I'll still do it if anyone else is up for it.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

So I should probably just leave Skype up more often. :P