Should I tighten up the forums?

Comments, suggestions, problems, other board business, bring it here and drop us some knowledge
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: Should I tighten up the forums?

Post by Onslaught Six »

JediTricks wrote:
Shockwave wrote:Come to think of it, where should discussions about the WFC video game go? Toys, Generations for sure, but other than the vidya games thread

Ah screw it, we'll just use the vidya games thread.
Generations for now, that's where the toys are. I hear the game is a bit barren already though in multiplayer, which is a bummer because I'm expecting to get it for xmas.
In terms of the mainstream Vidya Games Players, maybe. Especially since Reach comes out, what, today? Tomorrow?

But people like me and ShockTrek and 86 are surely gonna be playing it for ages.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Hells yeah I'm gonna keep playing! I haven't even reached Prime mode yet. And I pretty much play that every second I'm working on my house. Once that place is done and I can actually live and relax there it'll be on like Donkey Kong!
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

I recall Hasbro saying that they were shooting for a unified continuity, with exceptions being made for the movie related stuff, and (we assume) the IDW comics. And, I am fairly certain I remember "Generations" going under than banner. I may be conflating things though, as "Generations" has WfC characters in it. (As far as I know, WfC, "Exodus", and "Prime" are the same context.

Dom
-PCC all the way baby!
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Onslaught Six wrote:In terms of the mainstream Vidya Games Players, maybe. Especially since Reach comes out, what, today? Tomorrow?

But people like me and ShockTrek and 86 are surely gonna be playing it for ages.
Well, once I get the PS3 version, I hope to see you guys on there.
Dominic wrote:I recall Hasbro saying that they were shooting for a unified continuity, with exceptions being made for the movie related stuff, and (we assume) the IDW comics. And, I am fairly certain I remember "Generations" going under than banner. I may be conflating things though, as "Generations" has WfC characters in it. (As far as I know, WfC, "Exodus", and "Prime" are the same context.

Dom
-PCC all the way baby!
They're shooting for a NEW unified continuity, not one that envelopes what's come before, but apes it for this new unification. Generations doesn't go UNDER that banner, the new canon goes under Generations right now.

Is Prime in the new context? I hadn't heard that, but I missed the SDCC Prime panel by a dozen people, thanks partly to team Hasbro.

PCC all super gay, baby.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

JediTricks wrote:
Onslaught Six wrote:In terms of the mainstream Vidya Games Players, maybe. Especially since Reach comes out, what, today? Tomorrow?

But we all have the 360 version. D:
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Onslaught Six wrote:
JediTricks wrote:

But we all have the 360 version. D:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Ah, don't despair, I'll have to get a PS3 eventually so as I can play God of War 3. And naturally, I'll get WFC for it too so there ya go.