In before banning

Comments, suggestions, problems, other board business, bring it here and drop us some knowledge
SynjoDeonecros
Dinobot

In before banning

Post by SynjoDeonecros »

Well, thanks to the stupid argument between me, Sparky Prime and Dominic (especially on Dominic's part), my outlook on this place has turned sour. I haven't really been interested in contributing on here, much, lately, and Dominic's idiocy just kills any interest that remained, and with that guy as a Moderator and without a way to block him so I don't have to listen to his drivel, there's no way I'm going to risk posting on here, again. Plus, I initially joined to get the pics Gomess owes me, from the old BWTF site, and not only has that not happened, but he's virtually vanished from the site a long while back, so I doubt I'll be getting them, any time soon.

So, really, there's nothing left for me, here, and Dominic's presence has just made it a hostile environment for me, so I'm going to take my leave before I'm banned. Have fun, and if you see Gomess online, tell him to give me an email at synjodeonecros@gmail.com for me. Thanks.
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Re: In before banning

Post by Dominic »

Synjo,

If you are going to leave, you are welcome to do so. But, nobody is forcing you out. As I said, if I was as disdainful as you try to present me as being, I would have suspended your account. Even if I had banning power, it would be politically dubious for me to use it.

All I did was lock a thread so the administrator could see how I had left it. Hell;, I admitted in that thread that I should have done that about a week or so back.

I will not beg you to stay. But, I will point out that you are leaving by choice, and not beating any inevitable banning.

Do what you will, but present it honestly.

Dom-moderator.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

I am sorry you feel slighted. That said, no inappropriate mod actions have been taken that I can see, no posts were modified or deleted in this matter, they would have shown up in my admin logs. You and Dom got personal and couldn't let go, turning it into a dogfight, but on our forums that's only frowned upon, so you guys were left to be free to act the way folks on the internet too often do. All over a difference of opinion.

If you wish to leave in a huff, that is your choice. Keep in mind though, while I do not like seeing unfounded claims levied against one of the staff, that alone is not something I intend to ban someone over. You guys may have argued heavily over an issue, but that's part of what makes the Transformers brand special, that there can be room for a variety of differing views, and as such you are not unwelcome here.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Waaah I have to make a big showy post to show that I'm LEAVING FOREVER. Good riddance. You know, I left forums before. And when I did, I 'just left.' I didn't post about it or anything. And nobody cared.
SynjoDeonecros wrote:Plus, I initially joined to get the pics Gomess owes me, from the old BWTF site, and not only has that not happened, but he's virtually vanished from the site a long while back, so I doubt I'll be getting them, any time soon.
Never ask G to do anything, because he will never get around to it. He's too busy trying to single-handedly revive the British animation industry. (No joke.)
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.