Not going to be around as much

Comments, suggestions, problems, other board business, bring it here and drop us some knowledge
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Not going to be around as much

Post by Dominic »

Hey all,

As some of you know, I am currently looking to get a new job. I will not be around computers as much for that time. While I can still read and post from my phone, replying to messages and such is another matter. So, if it takes me a bit longerto return messages, allow for a few days delay.

Dom
andersonh1

Re: Not going to be around as much

Post by andersonh1 »

Good luck in the job hunt. Hopefully you'll find a more reasonable boss this time around.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

What he said. It's a crazy market out there--a friend of mine spent a literal eight months looking for a job after he graduated.

Do keep us updated. Particularly on matters of horrible licensed movie franchises.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Good luck, Dommo! Ignore the news with its sensationalistic doom and gloom, there are jobs, just gotta persevere.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

You oughtta be able to find something, Dom. Hell, if I can have two places employing me, you should at least be able to find the one.

Good luck, bro!
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.