Downtime possible this weekend

Comments, suggestions, problems, other board business, bring it here and drop us some knowledge
JediTricks
Site Admin

Downtime possible this weekend

Post by JediTricks »

Host has to move the site unexpectedly, they claim this will not be noticeable but who knows for sure - I mean, we're on a RAID server so it could be instant, but I've had my share of moves not go smoothly. Anyway, it should be fine, if it's not, please email me, o86, or Dom (I'm not including it here because the post is public and I don't want spammer bots to grab it, but most of you have it anyway and it's in our profiles if you're logged in).

In the meantime, I've made a full backup of the system, so in the unlikely event that EVERYTHING goes wrong, we won't lose anything.

TFviews thanks you for your patience and continued support. 8-)

-JT
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
JediTricks
Site Admin

Re: Downtime possible this weekend

Post by JediTricks »

Move successful!
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
andersonh1

Post by andersonh1 »

Hey, I never noticed a thing. :P
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

I know, it worked out pretty well, I didn't know it was done till they emailed me saying it was.