Submit news

Comments, suggestions, problems, other board business, bring it here and drop us some knowledge

Submit news

Postby JediTricks » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:17 pm

Got any news we should be posting?

Let us know here in this thread, or you can PM a member of the team:
JediTricks
Dominic
onslaught86
Sparky Prime
andersonh1
Onslaught Six


Thanks!
Image
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
User avatar
JediTricks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3556
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:17 pm
Location: LA, CA, USA

Re: Submit news

Postby Onslaught Six » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:10 pm

What's the extent of the news we're willing to post? Sightings count?

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... es-165920/

Classics Ironhide and Sideswipe are out, and allegedly Silverstreak, who wasn't present (probably because someone else bought him). Sighting is in Utah so who knows when it'll hit our various necks of the woods.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.


People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Image
User avatar
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class
 
Posts: 7021
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:49 am
Location: In front of my computer.

Re: Submit news

Postby JediTricks » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:39 pm

Onslaught Six wrote:What's the extent of the news we're willing to post? Sightings count?

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... es-165920/

Classics Ironhide and Sideswipe are out, and allegedly Silverstreak, who wasn't present (probably because someone else bought him). Sighting is in Utah so who knows when it'll hit our various necks of the woods.
Significant sightings, yes. I'd prefer they were your own sightings, but it'll do.

EDIT: Thanks, I've posted it in the news. I did a little retailer-order legwork to confirm that Silverstreak IS in that case.
Image
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
User avatar
JediTricks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3556
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:17 pm
Location: LA, CA, USA

Re: Submit news

Postby Onslaught Six » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:25 pm

Hey, I'd prefer they were my own sightings, too. I want Ironhide dammit.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.


People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Image
User avatar
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class
 
Posts: 7021
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:49 am
Location: In front of my computer.

Re: Submit news

Postby JediTricks » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:41 pm

Onslaught Six wrote:Hey, I'd prefer they were my own sightings, too. I want Ironhide dammit.

Move to Utah.

I have a sighting of my own, but I didn't end up buying it. It's in the news in a few mins.
Image
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
User avatar
JediTricks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3556
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:17 pm
Location: LA, CA, USA

Re: Submit news

Postby JediTricks » Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:34 pm

We've added a new member to the team!
Image
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
User avatar
JediTricks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3556
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:17 pm
Location: LA, CA, USA

Re: Submit news

Postby Dominic » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:05 pm

Awesome.

Dom
User avatar
Dominic
Supreme-Class
 
Posts: 8552
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:55 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Submit news

Postby JediTricks » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:10 pm

C'mon, more news, more news, more news. Every bit will help us get the Q&A happening.
Image
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
User avatar
JediTricks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3556
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:17 pm
Location: LA, CA, USA

Re: Submit news

Postby Dominic » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:22 am

I assume Hasbro is more likely to answer questions from a "news" page. Am I right on this?

Dom
User avatar
Dominic
Supreme-Class
 
Posts: 8552
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:55 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Submit news

Postby JediTricks » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:06 pm

Dominic wrote:I assume Hasbro is more likely to answer questions from a "news" page. Am I right on this?

Dom
That is my thinking. And since we wanted to do news here anyway, it just makes sense. I want to add more news and even reporters, so we just need to get it going. I put up a small piece of exclusive news yesterday, the Chevy Beat has been confirmed to be Skids in the new movie and I already took a few photos of that concept car, including the very unusual and Transformery interior.
Image
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
User avatar
JediTricks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3556
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:17 pm
Location: LA, CA, USA

Next

Return to Comments / Board Biz

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron