Jedi,can you please close Beast hunters prime news thread.

Comments, suggestions, problems, other board business, bring it here and drop us some knowledge
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Jedi,can you please close Beast hunters prime news thread.

Post by Tigermegatron »

Due to some taking the thread so far off-topic,hardly anyone is discussing the on topic.
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1211
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Re: Jedi,can you please close Beast hunters prime news threa

Post by Gomess »

O wow. Come on, if derailing were a crime on this board I'd have been banned years ago!

srsly tho

doncha think maybe you should've

pm'd him instead...? 8D
COME TO TFVIEWS oh you already did
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Gomess wrote:O wow. Come on, if derailing were a crime on this board I'd have been banned years ago!

srsly tho

doncha think maybe you should've

pm'd him instead...? 8D
We all would have years ago. Come to think of it, I don't think there's a single thread we're discussing right now that is actually on topic.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Gomess wrote:O wow. Come on, if derailing were a crime on this board I'd have been banned years ago!
The thread is beyond derailing,certain members are now justifying calling certain members insulting/against the rules names like nuts & crack pot.

Jedi,went into that thread a few days ago,politely asking everyone to stop the rude off-topic stuff in that thread. since some keep posting the same rude off-topic stuff over & over & over in that thread. It's time jedi closed that thread,so some can't use it to post anymore rude off-topic stuff in that thread.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Shockwave wrote:

We all would have years ago. Come to think of it, I don't think there's a single thread we're discussing right now that is actually on topic.
Jedi,after you've closed down that "beast hunters prime news thread." can you please close down this thread right here. so some can't use it to discuss the same overly repeative rude off-topic stuff that ruined the beast hunters prime news thread.
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Post by Gomess »

Jedi, when you've closed this thread can you make sure I locked my car? Cheers.

In all seriousness, Tigs, none of that discussion was 'rude'. It was actually pretty civil if you look at it objectively. We could always credit ourselves with the maturity to sort these problems out ourselves with words...

not swords, words
COME TO TFVIEWS oh you already did
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Gomess wrote:Jedi, when you've closed this thread can you make sure I locked my car? Cheers.

In all seriousness, Tigs, none of that discussion was 'rude'. It was actually pretty civil if you look at it objectively. We could always credit ourselves with the maturity to sort these problems out ourselves with words...

not swords, words
Calling another member nuts,crack pot is not my idea of civil polite behavior.

Some took the thread rude & un-civil when they cleverly insinuated I had lesser rights than others to use the PM feature & saying I was a prime candiate to over abuse the PM feature by harassing other members with it via tons of PM's they said I would send to others.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

I'm not closing either thread. I'll tell everybody involved in both threads to stop with the personal stuff, but that's all. Move on.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Shockwave wrote:We all would have years ago. Come to think of it, I don't think there's a single thread we're discussing right now that is actually on topic.
Comics thread.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.