Even with all the downtime we've suffered lately

Comments, suggestions, problems, other board business, bring it here and drop us some knowledge
JediTricks
Site Admin

Even with all the downtime we've suffered lately

Post by JediTricks »

We're still at 99.55% uptime. That's surprising to hear, our host has been suffering a lot of DDOS attacks that we're caught in, causing a lot of little outages here and there. I ran an unscheduled backup on the forums even. Yet I just got our independent downtime report and we're doing really well still, even if it was across 17 outages in the last month.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: Even with all the downtime we've suffered lately

Post by Onslaught Six »

There were outages?
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Re: Even with all the downtime we've suffered lately

Post by JediTricks »

Yup, someone has been attacking our host - in fact they're doing it right now, I can see a serious slowdown on the system - but the host is pretty robust so the outages don't generally last too long.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?