Timeout.

Comments, suggestions, problems, other board business, bring it here and drop us some knowledge
andersonh1

Re: Timeout.

Post by andersonh1 »

Onslaught Six wrote:It wouldn't let me on the site anywhere for about a half hour today, somewhere between 9 and 10 AM EST.
Same here, though it's fine now.
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

I had the same problem, and I let JT know.

Dom
-no word back yet.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Thanks for letting me know. It looks like the host took the server down to prevent data loss as another server was about to die. I am assuming it was risking the whole rack, so they took it all down. Still, not the worst amount of downtime considering how long we've been up.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

It happened again about 20 minutes ago.

Dom
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Dominic wrote:It happened again about 20 minutes ago.

Dom
Really? I've been using the site for the past 40 mins, haven't noticed anything.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Oh, yeah. I'm not 'worried,' or anything.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Experienced one at 9:18 AM EST today. Refreshed, page worked, could have just been something on my end.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.