What 2 combiner 5 man team,would you like to see in TF Prime

No noses? No problem! Zombiebots? Sure, why not. A confusing new canon that allows loose and contradictory material? And now a new sequel show with an entirely different art style that takes place way in the future!
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Re: What 2 combiner 5 man team,would you like to see in TF P

Post by Gomess »

I have to say, one of the reasons I don't usually post in TigMeg's threads now is because the structure is invariably:
"Hey guys what do you think of this idea?"
"Well, that's cool but--"
"So anyway this is what the fans want!"
"Wait, we're still--"
"Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see!"
"I dunno if--"
"Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see!"

Fantasy threads are all well and good, but TigMeg isn't encouraging actual discussion with the way he posts. Hence long-haired Pennsylvanian musician O6's "apathy" comment, posted on August 3rd 2011.

TigMegs' posts read more like a blog; he has ideas to get off his chest, but doesn't necessarily want responses. Perhaps making a blog would be a better idea for expressing these particular things?

That said, I wouldn't like to see *any* combiners in Prime, because I think it's doing a good job of focusing on transforming alone as a worthy gimmick in itself.
COME TO TFVIEWS oh you already did
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

Tigermegatron wrote:FWIW,You seem to be the only one mis-reading my thread/replies.
Again, how did I mis-read anything? You'd very clearly said:
Tigermegatron wrote:Creating new designs/new persona's TF Prime combiners just isn't going to happen nor is it very realistic.
Now you're going back on that comment, glossing over that you made it in the first place and claiming I've somehow mis-read it... I can understand that maybe you changed your mind about what you'd said, but then don't try to claim I'm the one mis-reading something when you're clearly contradicting yourself.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Sparky Prime wrote:
Tigermegatron wrote:FWIW,You seem to be the only one mis-reading my thread/replies.
Again, how did I mis-read anything? You'd very clearly said:
Tigermegatron wrote:Creating new designs/new persona's TF Prime combiners just isn't going to happen nor is it very realistic.
Now you're going back on that comment, glossing over that you made it in the first place and claiming I've somehow mis-read it... I can understand that maybe you changed your mind about what you'd said, but then don't try to claim I'm the one mis-reading something when you're clearly contradicting yourself.
I never changed my mind nor did I go back on any of my comments I made in this thread.
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Bloody hell

Post by Gomess »

...Well, it was worth a try. 'Til next time!
COME TO TFVIEWS oh you already did
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

Tigermegatron wrote:I never changed my mind nor did I go back on any of my comments I made in this thread.
Well you clearly changed something given some of the comments you've made are in contradiction, which I can't help but notice you keep evading discussing.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Sparky, trust me. There's no point in it. It'll just escalate until he starts making homophobic or racial remarks in your general direction. It's best to give up.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
primus.allspark
Protoform

Post by primus.allspark »

I dunno. Devastator for one... I guess.

I am hoping we see some new characters to be honest. If Project Chimera is what turns out to be the combiners, then I'm not sure how they can fit existing characters into. They could surprise me, though.