Anyone wanna see a Pre-quel to BW Cartoon series?

No noses? No problem! Zombiebots? Sure, why not. A confusing new canon that allows loose and contradictory material? And now a new sequel show with an entirely different art style that takes place way in the future!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Anyone wanna see a Pre-quel to BW Cartoon series?

Post by Tigermegatron »

Anyone wanna see a Pre-quel to BW Cartoon series? It just seems like The BH cartoon story is heading in this "enter the maximals & Predacons" Origins set in the prequel BW universe direction.

Basically after the TFP/BH series ends,The next series will be a spin-off set in the same universe. which would be a pre-quel to Beastwars. Beastwars time line is set 500 years into the future. So the pre-quel will show how the Predacons & Maximals origins started.

We already know how the Predacons origins started or re-started in the TFP/BH universe. Now we can see how the Maximals origins started.

Some Maximals origins ideas of mine: 1- The Five FOC Dinobots could be the Maximals in this Pre-quel BW cartoon series.
2- Magnaboss which is composed of Three team members could be part of the pre-quel BW crew.

Ideas for other Predacons for this pre-quel BW cartoon series are: 1- Tripredacus which is composed of Three team members.
2-Cryotek makes sense since he was BW Megatron's mentor. 3- G-1 Ravage since he said he got amnesity in BW. 4- More different Predacons clone troop builders.
andersonh1

Re: Anyone wanna see a Pre-quel to BW Cartoon series?

Post by andersonh1 »

Isn't there a "Theft of the Golden Disk" CGI prequel to Beast Wars? I think David Kaye even voices Megatron in it, and they use the Botcon Beast Wars characters from a few years ago. Pretty cool, actually, even if it looks fan-made.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

How could they do a prequel to Beast Wars set in the Prime universe? G1/BW is a separate universe from the Prime universe.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

I'd hate to see this because if it deviated even slightly from the established BW canon, fanboys would throw a fucking hissy fit. For some reason, these guys are okay with endless different permutations of G1 (including one where everyone is a dumb "mirror universe" version of themselves) but they hate anything that tries to play with BW. They don't seem to realize that there were those of us who had our own ideas of what BW should be about. For me? Polar Claw is a major part of BW.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

Onslaught Six wrote:I'd hate to see this because if it deviated even slightly from the established BW canon, fanboys would throw a fucking hissy fit. For some reason, these guys are okay with endless different permutations of G1 (including one where everyone is a dumb "mirror universe" version of themselves) but they hate anything that tries to play with BW. They don't seem to realize that there were those of us who had our own ideas of what BW should be about. For me? Polar Claw is a major part of BW.
Given the results of some of those permutations of G1, can you really blame them? I mean, several of those results are terrible. And it would be hard to compete with the original BW since it was so good to begin with. But Animated and IDW have both used Beast Wars characters in their stories, so I think the creators are interested to see what else they might be able to do with it.