Hasbro even manages to screw-up newer molds combiners toys.

No noses? No problem! Zombiebots? Sure, why not. A confusing new canon that allows loose and contradictory material? And now a new sequel show with an entirely different art style that takes place way in the future!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Hasbro even manages to screw-up newer molds combiners toys.

Post by Tigermegatron »

Hasbro even manages to screw-up newer molds TF combiners toys.

Honestly it's not a question of no new molds TF combiners from Hasbro,It more in the line of in the last few years their complete wastes of plastic. 3rd party companies are thriving wih their not-TF combiners toys because they are making the toys the way fans wanted hasbro to make them. which are: 1- 5 or 6 new molds per team. 2- decent homage G-1 designs in both modes. 3- decent homage G-1 colors. 4- Proper/in demand toy sizes for the individual bots/gestalt. 5-all the team members transform from robot then to alt mode,no drones no just vehicle modes.

IMO,Hasbro has no rights to complain about all these 3rd party companies creating all these NOT-TF Combiners. Because if Hasbro was doing a better job at creating newer molds TF combiners that fans wanted,Their would be lesser of a need/desire to buy 3rd party not-TF combiners toys. Due to hasbro for the past few years creating some horrible/crappy/awful TF combiners new molds like as follows:
1- KREON micro-change combiners with the gestalt mode being basic sized.
2- ROTF Supreme sized devestator being 6 overly huge tonka vehicles with no individual robot modes.
3- PCC,basic sized team leaders with legends sized limbs that can't transform into individual robot modes.
4- KREO Huge build it Devestator that was more of a homage to the movie-verse devestator than the G-1 designs.
5- 5 legends sized BH Terrorcons than barely form a short voyager sized gestalt. why not 5 deluxes or one deluxe & 4 basics,dare i dream 4 deluxes & one voyager hungurr.
6- Minicons sized individual ROTF Constructicons that form a deluxe sized Devestator gestalt.
7- FOC Bruticus which is the best of the lot but still suffers from onslaught bot being a voyager. getting 5+color variations & none thus far being in exact 1985 colors.

Clearly the Energon 5-in-1 combiners were decent. they at least had one deluxe core leader bot & 4 basic sized limbs bots. Sadly hasbro chose to even mess this up by not having 5 new molds for each combiner team instead 3 new molds for each combiner team with 2 repainted limbs-bots thrown in. FP did create not-blastoff & not-swindle which at the very least made Energon Bruticus a decent combiner toy.

I can't blame fans for buying 3rd party not-TF toys. Because the average TF internet fan ranges in ages from 30+ thru 40+. Fans are getting older,they just want decent homage TF combiners at the proper age while they can still fully enjoy them. nobody wants to wait another 20+ to 30+ years have old age problems & barely being able to enjoy playing with newer TF toys. If fans have the money to spend,then I honestly understand why they buy 3rd party stuff.

ON THIS NOTE,Let me just say,I will be buying all 5 fan projects Stunticons,in fact I already have the first 2,just waiting for the last three to form Not-Menasor. Because,I'm fed up with all the newer mold Stunticons toys & repaints that don't combine to form Menasor. Or in the PCC stunticons case,has 5 toys in the super tiny wrong sizes,wrong alt modes,wrong colors,no homage robot scupts,with 4 out of 5 toys with no individual robots modes. NO I DON'T NEED ANY CRAPPY KREON MENASOR THAT FORMS A BASIC SIZED GESTALT.