That AM19 Unicron pimp/mack daddy coat still makes me laugh.

No noses? No problem! Zombiebots? Sure, why not. A confusing new canon that allows loose and contradictory material? And now a new sequel show with an entirely different art style that takes place way in the future!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

That AM19 Unicron pimp/mack daddy coat still makes me laugh.

Post by Tigermegatron »

That AM-19 Unicron pimp/mack daddy coat still makes me laugh :lol:
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

I'm referring to the Takara TFP AM-19 GAIA Unicron toy that can combine with various voyager sized toys like optimus,megatron & I presume other TFP Voyagers. The combined mode is hillarious because it basically looks like various TFP Voyagers are wearing a Unicron 1970's pimp/mack daddy colored coat. sure the description says unicron armor but the toys are clearly wearing a unicron coat.

Ha :lol: ,I can totally visualize TFP optimus & Megatron fighting over who gets to wear the AM-19 Unicon pimp daddy coat. Then the winner wears the coat & cruises around looking to pick up femme-bots. :lol: :D :P

My speculation is that the Takara designers based the TFP/AM-19 Unicron armor/coat loosely based of the 2005 Cybertron toy line Leader sized Megatron/galvatron toy,that wears broken off/damaged armor from AE Unicron's destroyed body. at least this is what 2005 leader sized Megatron toy bio story says,even though this was never mentioned in the Cybertron cartoon series story.

Personally I want the AM-19 Unicron toy but I don't think it's worth that insanely high secondary import price of $69.99 + $8+ in shipping fees. Had Hasbro sold this for under $25,I would have bought it.