List some Orange+Black colored TF toys.

No noses? No problem! Zombiebots? Sure, why not. A confusing new canon that allows loose and contradictory material? And now a new sequel show with an entirely different art style that takes place way in the future!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

List some Orange+Black colored TF toys.

Post by Tigermegatron »

List some Orange+Black colored TF toys,Other colors added are okay.

Their isn't that many Orange+Black colored TF toys,I like the color scheme because it looks nightmarish,wicked cool. I refer to these Orange+Black colored TF toys as Halloween colors.

Here's my quick list.

1- 2013 TFP/BH Voyager & Ultimate sized Predaking

2- Kay-bee store exclusive Cybertron package Energon Snowcat repaint.

3- All the Generation one & various alternate universe Predacons/Predaking toys,counting all the novelty toys also.

4- Various/some Generation one & other Alternate universe Rodimus Prime & Hot Rod/Rodimus toys.

5- Takara 2010 Supreme sized Unicron.
Last edited by Tigermegatron on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Re: List some Halloween colored Orange+Black colored TF toys

Post by Shockwave »

Does it have to be orange and black? Because I have often used the BW Spiders as Halloween decorations along with the RID Megatron/Galvatron bats. And for about 6 years running I had Transmetal II Blackarachnia dangling over my cubicle at work.

Shockwave
-This reminds me that I still need to buy string for the recently customized original Blackarachnia.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Shockwave wrote:Does it have to be orange and black? Because I have often used the BW Spiders as Halloween decorations along with the RID Megatron/Galvatron bats. And for about 6 years running I had Transmetal II Blackarachnia dangling over my cubicle at work.

Shockwave
-This reminds me that I still need to buy string for the recently customized original Blackarachnia.
Yes,Just Orange+Black colored TF toys.
Last edited by Tigermegatron on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

I'm not going to follow the rules because who cares!

HFTD Banzai-Tron is an early 90s Halloween decoration all his own. He's dark blue and neon green.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.