What's your guesses/speculation for BH Season 3?

No noses? No problem! Zombiebots? Sure, why not. A confusing new canon that allows loose and contradictory material? And now a new sequel show with an entirely different art style that takes place way in the future!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Obviously,The guesses/speculation should start after episode 3 ends,as some have already seen the you-tube overseas BH episodes 1,2 & 3.

Even though their guesses/speculation,I'm going to opt to use spoiler space.
Spoiler
The Autobots are successful at destroying megatron's newly built fortress bilding thing.

Optimus Eventually gets repaired,rebuilt into his newer form. Then optimus gets into a no holds battle with megatron & optimus destroys megatron.

Megatron gets rebuilt into his newer FOC Grimlock body & joins the Predacons. either Shockwave or Predaking rebuilds megatron into his newer FOC Grimlock body.

Predaking was playing possum & is much more smarter & aware than Shockwave thought. Shockwave quickly loses control over Predaking. Predaking heads back to Cybertron & clones a army of different species of predacons,all with different body types. Predaking & his predacons army attempt to take over everything & fight against the autobots,decepticons & everyone else on earth/space.

Grimwing one of the Predacons becomes a good guy then joins the autobots-decepticons alliance. Grimwing at some point will sacrifice himself to save a autobot or for the alliance cause.

Shockwave Will probably betray megatron at some point in season 3 & either leader or try to lead the decepticons.

In typical TF G-2 Marvel comic book fashion the autobots & decepticons form a temporary alliance in order to defeat Predaking & his army of Predacons. at some point they all get those Beast hunters armor/gear & use it on the predacons to fight them.

The newly rebuilt Megatron won't be part of the autobot-decepticon alliance,instead he'll be on the predacons teams fighting against them.

Dreadwing might get repaired by the autobots & join the autobots. Airachnid comes out of the hybernation chamber thing & fights arcee in a no holds barred death match that arcee barely wins.

The autobots-decepticons-humans find a way to defeat the Predacons. once the predacons are defeated,the alliance ends.

I suspect Alpha trion & Smokescreen will play a major role in the process of re-activating Cybertron & bringing it to fullly restored energy/power. Perhaps Alpha gets found & uses his life force to give the "Solus prime hammer" the energy it needs for optimus to fix & rebuld the Omega lock on cybertron. Or perhaps Smokescreen's body holds more secrets that alpha trion built into it. perhaps smokescreen is able to give his energy to the "solus prime hammer" for optimus to rebuild the omega lock on cybertron.

Agent Fowler & Jack's mom will bond thru the BH season 3 experience,fall in love & get married. Miko will kiss jack & they'll start dating. Raff will get asked to join the earth military focres unit that fowler is a part of in the end episode.
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Re: What's your guesses/speculation for BH Season 3?

Post by Gomess »

We have to go through these once the show ends, I'm curious!
COME TO TFVIEWS oh you already did
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Gomess wrote:We have to go through these once the show ends, I'm curious!
I look forward to the challenge,it should prove fun & interesting

I kinda wanted this thread to be about others here ALSO adding their BH season 3 speculations/Guesses. So we could all return after the season ends. then see who's guesses/speculations were close,spot on or totally wrong.
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Post by Gomess »

There's almost zero point me making any speculations since I barely managed to sit through one episode of Prime, but I'm interested to see other fans' reactions to the current TF shows, especially with regards to their predictability. Ideally, every guess would be wrong.

I will say, however, that I'd hazard a guess the Autobots 'win' whatever conflict is going on in Prime. =3
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

It'll be the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny.
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Post by Gomess »

It's funny how these kind of faction-based shows almost always come down to a duel between the factions' respective leaders. If only real wars worked that way.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Indeed. Although my comment was referencing the song by Lemon Demon (their video for it is on youtube). As for actual predictions, I don't have any, I'm just going to watch when time allows and if Hasbro ever decides to actually put the damned shows ondemand so I can actually watch them after work. Seriously, why they don't post them on there after they air is beyond me. Idiots.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Shockwave wrote:Indeed. Although my comment was referencing the song by Lemon Demon (their video for it is on youtube). As for actual predictions, I don't have any, I'm just going to watch when time allows and if Hasbro ever decides to actually put the damned shows ondemand so I can actually watch them after work. Seriously, why they don't post them on there after they air is beyond me. Idiots.
The hub.com airs TFP/BH episodes.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Tigermegatron wrote:
Shockwave wrote:Indeed. Although my comment was referencing the song by Lemon Demon (their video for it is on youtube). As for actual predictions, I don't have any, I'm just going to watch when time allows and if Hasbro ever decides to actually put the damned shows ondemand so I can actually watch them after work. Seriously, why they don't post them on there after they air is beyond me. Idiots.
The hub.com airs TFP/BH episodes.
I'm sure they do, I just have a general aversion to watching tv on a computer. I do appreciate the suggestion though.