What TF Toy Fair 2013 toys will you be buying?

No noses? No problem! Zombiebots? Sure, why not. A confusing new canon that allows loose and contradictory material? And now a new sequel show with an entirely different art style that takes place way in the future!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Here's my list below:

1- Generations Titan sized Metyroplex.
2- Generations Voyager Springer
3- Generations Voyager Blitzwing.
4- Generations Voyager Sandstorm
5- Generations Deluxe Trailcutter.
6- Generations Voyager BW Megatron.
7- Platanium edition Ultra Magnus which is a repaint+retool of TFP $29.99 Weaponizers Optimus Prime.
8- Beast Hunters ultimate sized Predaking
9- Target store Exclusive legends sized combiner gift set of 5 Terrorcons that merge to form Abonimus.
10- I'll be buying the mass released TFP individual legends packaged Terrorcons & open them up & come them into Abonimus
11- Beast hunters Voyager Shockwave
12- Beast Hunters Voyager Ultra magnus which is a retool+repaint of TFP Rid Voyager Optimus Prime.
13- Hasbro MP Shockwave with his 5 cassettes.
14- Beast Hunters Voyager Grimwing.
15- Kreon Combiners for Abonimus,Defensor & Piranaking.
16- I might buy the exclusive 2 pack of FOC Voyager Grimlock & FOC Bruticus. if they color FOC Bruticus in 1985 colors with Vortex being dark grey colored,Blastoff being dark brown+black+purple,Onslaught dark blue with gold decals that resembles the gold stickers. FOC Voyager Grimlock if they give him vacumized gold chrome & shinny grey plastic.

Maybe list: inching towards no

15- Beast Hunters Voyager Predaking. probably a 90% no
16- Beast Hunters ultimate Optimus. Probably a 90% no
17 & 18- Construct bots Tripple changer Blitzwing & Megatron. if there voyager sized,if not then a definate no. the more I look at these,The worse they seem,So possibly a no even if they might be Voyager sized.

I still need a 2012 Generations FOC Deluxe Kickback,haven't seen it in stores yet. I also still need a TFP Voyager Skyquake,haven't seen this in stores nor on-line. I'm hoping TFP Voyager Skyquake arrives at those USA discount like TJMaxx & Marshalls priced at $7.99 each.

I was hoping Hasbro would eventually create Generations deluxes for the other Two G-1 Cartoon Insecticons,So I can complete the trio.
It would be kinda weird/odd to just release just FOC deluxe Kickback & never release newer molds for the other two insecticons.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: What TF Toy Fair 2013 toys will you be buying?

Post by Onslaught Six »

I was hoping Hasbro would eventually create Generations deluxes for the other Two G-1 Cartoon Insecticons,So I can complete the trio.
It would be kinda weird/odd to just release just FOC deluxe Kickback & never release newer molds for the other two insecticons.
Surprise! Doing weird things that don't make sense is Hasbro's MO now. (To be fair, putting three black, purple and yellow insect dudes in the same size class all in the same year would probably piss of retailers.)

Anyway, here's my tentative list, I guess:

-Metroplex, because Metroplex.
-Springer, because Springer.
-Trailbreaker, because Trailbreaker.
-The inevitable repaints of Trailbreaker as Hoist (all but confirmed) and Skids (likely given Metroplex's box art).
-Blitzwing is a maybe depending on money.
-Big-Ass Predaking is also a maybe.
-Maybe one or two of the Beast Hunters Predacons? I dunno. Harder to justify at $15.
-Terrorcons
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.