are u exited for the "Abominus" Beast hunters legion-Class g

No noses? No problem! Zombiebots? Sure, why not. A confusing new canon that allows loose and contradictory material? And now a new sequel show with an entirely different art style that takes place way in the future!
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Re: are u exited for the "Abominus" Beast hunters legion-Cla

Post by Sparky Prime »

Onslaught Six wrote:Prowl nails it. Why do I find myself always agreeing with Prowl now?
Because you didn't wait for the counter argument(s) in the other topic? Just saying...
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Does anyone know how big the Beast Hunters Legends sized Twinstrike is compared to other TF toy lines legends sized TF toys.
Hasbro did say last year at NYCC 2012 that the Beast Hunters toys will be bigger in their size classes.

Does anyone have any comparisons pics of Twinstrike next to other TF toy lines Legends sized TF toy?

I'm just trying to picture how big the combined BH Abonimus gestalt form will be. I'm hoping that BH Abonimus is th same size or bigger than most PCC Gestalts combiners.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Here he is carded with some other dudes.
http://www.seibertron.com/images/toys/u ... egions.PNG

Here he is from Toyfair. You can kind of see that he looks about as tall as Smokescreen.
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... 443886.jpg
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Onslaught Six wrote:Here he is carded with some other dudes.
http://www.seibertron.com/images/toys/u ... egions.PNG

Here he is from Toyfair. You can kind of see that he looks about as tall as Smokescreen.
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... 443886.jpg
Thanks for the pics,Twinstrike does look a bit taller & bulkier than the other non-beast BH 2013 Legends sized TF toys.
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Post by Gomess »

Not sure about the beast kibble, but I do really like those proportions. Reminds me of 80s manga.
COME TO TFVIEWS oh you already did
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Gomess wrote:Not sure about the beast kibble, but I do really like those proportions. Reminds me of 80s manga.
I've seen worse TF combiners toys in the past. As long as the gestalt is Voyager sized like PCC Gestalt's,I'll be satisfied.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

I finally found & bought a BH Twinstrike today. While I was in the store,I compared the Twinstrike toy next to other TFP & BH Legends sized toys. Twinstrike was much more bulky & 25% more taller than other TFP & BH Legends sized toys.

These 5 BH Legends sized Predacons might be similar size scales to cyber verse Commanders.

I'm just trying to visualize how it's possible for a Legends size BH Hun-gurr to support the weight of 4 other legends sized predacons as limbs. due to legends toys using weaker plastic. Maybe the Hun-gurr that comes with the Target Abonimus will be commander size.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Recently I went on-line & bought the last Three BH Legion sized Terrorcons.

Last night I formed Abonimus. Thankfully I had a few saved on-line pics of BH Abonimus on my computer to reference. The combined abonimus mode is a bit loose/floppy. their are plenty of pegs,half the pegs/slots are loose & don't stay in securely. SADLY ABONIMUS IS NOT VOYAGER SIZED. I used a Tape measure,Abonimus from head to toe measures in at 5 & 1/2 inches tall.

As far as Abonimus poseabilty goes,Their are no knee bending backward joints. no Abonimus waist joint. seems to have all the other joints a average new mold TF gestalt toy has.

The BH Abonimus combiner pegs/slots are newer sculpted tech that's never been done before---> I felt this is the worse newer slot/pegs combiner tech i've ever seen as the team members don't hold together tightly in gestalt mode,the slots/pegs don't add any articulation. I feel Hasbro didn't need to re-invent the TF combiner slots/pegs tech as the ones used in Energon for the 5-in-1 combiners & PCC were the best gestalt pegs/slot tech.

The individual guns that come with each legion sized toy can combine to form a beyond huge riffle gun type gun/sword. Various on-line pics only show the combined gun mode in one design. But their are other creative ways to form different long gun/sword configurations. I chose my own unique configuration.

Like I said above the BH Abonimus mode is beyond loose in any display pose you place it in. Due to loose joints/pegs/slots----> I USED THE BEYOND HUGE ABONIMUS RIFFLE GUN/SWORD AS A CANE TO HOLD UP THE GESTALT FROM FALLING FORWARD.

All in all,it does look great & impressive in Abonimus mode. If your a TF combiners toy fan,your definately gonna want to buy this. If you hate or mildly like TF combiners,then your gonna want to skip this BH Abonimus toy as it will Frustrate/disappoint you.

Personally I felt that if any old school 1980's TF combiner merited the individual team members being legion sizes & a Deluxe size class gestalt mode IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN 1988 PRETENDER MONSTRUCTOR NOT ABONIMUS.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

For those un-aware or care,Those Two different color schemes floating around the internet for the Target Terrorcons/abonimus gift set toys. The first pics released on the internet were really epic awful as the terrorcons had half solid colored parts & half translucent sparkle parts. I'm hoping these were still the test shots pics that Hasbro rushed to the internet to gain interest in the toys.

The Second internet pics that Hasbro released on the internet for the Target Terrorcons/Abonimus gift set toy colors,ARE FAR SUPERIOR & BETTER THAN THE FIRST PICS RELEASED. These second pics look better because each terrorcon has what looks like 100% translucent parts minus any sparkles/gold flakes. I'm hoping these are the final pics that we'll see in USA target stores in the Fall of 2013.

Hopefully this doesn't mean were getting two different color variations for the BH Abonimus/Terrorcons plus the retail mass release colors.