I want a deluxe or voyager Beasthunters Sinnertwin toy.

No noses? No problem! Zombiebots? Sure, why not. A confusing new canon that allows loose and contradictory material? And now a new sequel show with an entirely different art style that takes place way in the future!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

The Legion size toy "for me" is too small to matter. I need a deluxe or voyager sized toy for Sinnertwin.

I think it's pure awesome Hasbro/Takara is giving us a homage new mold toy in beast hunters for 1986 Terrorcon Sinnertwin.

I'd love to see hasbro create a deluxe sized toy for Sinnertwin in beast hunters. I'd be so excited it hasbro made a voyager toy for sinnertwin,this would be pure epic awesome.
andersonh1

Re: I want a deluxe or voyager Beasthunters Sinnertwin toy.

Post by andersonh1 »

Have they changed the size names again?

You should try out the small version of Twinstrike/Sinnertwin. It's smaller than the original, but obviously has better sculpting and more color aps. It's a great little update. I keep meaning to post a review with some comparison pictures. Maybe this weekend.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

I'd like to even find a copy of Sinnertwin/Twinstrike. Are the other Terrorcons out yet or just him?

Deathy won't get the current one because he thinks that anything under Voyager size is for babies.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Shockwave wrote:I'd like to even find a copy of Sinnertwin/Twinstrike. Are the other Terrorcons out yet or just him?
Not yet. Also there's the giftset coming out, I'm just waiting for that.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

I already bought BH Sinnertwin. The plan is to buy the individual legends sized BH Predacons open the packages,transform them & combine them into Abonimus. Then I'll also buy the Target store exclusive Abonimus & keep that in brand new un-opened shape.

I don't mind buying legends or basics or deluxes,as long as their combiners & the combined form is voyager sized & bigger. Because I view the smaller combiners team members as parts of a puzzle that make up the the bigger gestalt form.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Onslaught Six wrote:
Shockwave wrote:I'd like to even find a copy of Sinnertwin/Twinstrike. Are the other Terrorcons out yet or just him?
Not yet. Also there's the giftset coming out, I'm just waiting for that.
Oh. Well in that case, I'll just wait for that too.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Well, there are rumours that it might be a repaint. So if you care about that...y'know.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Onslaught Six wrote:Well, there are rumours that it might be a repaint. So if you care about that...y'know.
I have no problems getting repaints as long as their colored decent.

from all available info that we know,at the very least if the colors are different,the toy will still be called Abonimus & have all the 1986 original Terrorcons names applied to the gift set molds.

Worse case scenario if I don't like the Target gift set Abonimus colors or names,I could always still buy the individual legends blister cards set of Five Terrorcons & keep them in un-opened brand new condition.

I suspect if the target store exclusive BH Abonimus get set toys are different colors compared to the mass release individual legends releases. That the target store exclusive colors might be slightly more 1986 cartoon/toy accurate. or the target gift set toys might receive some high end glossy premium paint jobs to the toys.

I sincerely doubt Hasbro is going to recolor & remold these toys in Monstructor for the target store release version of Abonimus. Some internet TF fans are speculating this,But I seriously doubt this will happen
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Update: I just bought a BH Legends/Legion sized Hungurr. Hungurr is a bit more smaller than Twinstrike.

I was hoping the combined BH Abonimus form would be voyager sized. Now that I have Hungurr,I can see abominus being Deluxe sized.

ALL 5 BH TERRORCONS SHOULD HAVE BEEN DELUXE SIZED NOT LEGENDS/LEGIONS SIZED. or at the very least 4 basic/commander sized limbs & one deluxe sized hungurr toy. dare I dream four deluxe sized limbs & one voyager sized Hungurr.

I don't get it why go thru the trouble of creating decent homage molds for some 1980's TF toys,if your gonna screw it up at the last minute by putting them in the wrong size classes. IF HASBRO'S CREW IS GONNA GET THE TOY SIZED WRONG OR THE ALTY MODES WRONG,THEN I PREFER THEY NOT TRY,NOT RELEASE ANY HALF-A$$ED TOY,BECAUSE THEIR JUST WASTES OF FINE PLASTIC.