less superior perfection TF toys,more mediocre toys

No noses? No problem! Zombiebots? Sure, why not. A confusing new canon that allows loose and contradictory material? And now a new sequel show with an entirely different art style that takes place way in the future!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

less superior perfection TF toys,more mediocre toys

Post by Tigermegatron »

less superior perfection TF toys,more mediocre toys.

For the past few years & with every passing TF toy years. their just seems to be less superior perfection TF toys & much more mediocre TF toys out their in stores.

I am not a completist,I refuse to buy Stuff I hate or think is mediocre,or think looks too generic,or think looks to similar to previous TF toys designs.

These days I only buy the new mold TF toys that are really made superior/prefection. or at the very least made in ground breaking never before made designs that look beautiful.

It just seemed like years ago for the TF toy lines their were more beautiful,top notch,superior,perfection,high budget less short cuts in designs TF toys,For the AEC TF toy lines,Classics 1.0,some alternators toys,Masterpieces.

About the only DOTM toys I deemed worthy of buying in 2011 were as follows: Leader sized Sentinel prime,Leader sized Ironhide. Voyager sized Skyhammer.

The only 2009 Animated TF toys I bought & would highly reccomend are as follows: Animated leader sized Megatron,Animated voyager size Megatron. Voyager blitzwing & deluxe arcee are both decent place holder to to have then get rid of when the generations version comes out.

About the only 2007 & ROTF Movie toys I think were made top notch,high quality,superior/perfection are the leader sized Optimus Prime toys & HFTD Starscream. Some of the RTS/G-1 homage deluxe/voyager new molds are worth buying. about only Four of the $29.99 HA TF toys for bumblebee,jazz,barricade & black sideswipe are worthy of buying.

Classics 2.0 & generations just seems like a huge let down,more budget cuts,inferior product,wrong size levels & F-ugly designs. Cyclonus,Galvatron,Scourge & thunderwing should have all received voyager or ultra sized toys.

FOC in late 2012/2013 seems promising,I liked/bought SDCC Bruticus. I'll be buying FOC voyager grimlock & soundwave. I'll be buying FOC Deluxe Kickback. Sadly I'm not impressed with anything else that's been revealed thus far. I have a bad feeling in my gut that The FOC 2013 Line won't reveal anything newer past what we've already seen. it just seems like FOC in 2013 will wrap up early so the stores are not overloaded with FOC toys in 2014 preventing TF4 movie toys from getting stocked on shelves. The DOTM line,stores refused to stock the toys on shelves/pegs due to excessive ROTF/HFTD/RTS toys still in stores.

The 2013 Beasthunters toys seem interesting,I'm probably just gonna buy voyager & leader sized Predaking. I'll pick up any new mold weaponizers toys minus bumblebee. I'll buy any homage G-1 deluxe or voyager,example a hopeful Beasthunters deluxe sinertwin.

I'm not pleased with the 2012 Takara MP TF toys selections which are soundwave,sideswipe & redalert. I think top priority should have been releasing a leader sized 1986 MP Galvatron that looks like his 1986 TF Movie animated designs & transforms into a laser canon/tank. I might pick up the 75% less cheaper priced Hasbro versions only if Hasbro MP Sideswipe as around or below $40. only if the Hasbro MP Soundwave comes with three or four cassettes & is around or under $65