Beast Hunters toy pics

No noses? No problem! Zombiebots? Sure, why not. A confusing new canon that allows loose and contradictory material? And now a new sequel show with an entirely different art style that takes place way in the future!
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: Beast Hunters toy pics

Post by Onslaught Six »

You're crazy, Dom. Crosswise is easy! He might be a little bit more difficult compared to some of his Cybertron bretheren--Hot Shot comes to mind--but compared to some of the Movie dudes? No way.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

Fair point. But, you get the idea.
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Post by BWprowl »

This makes me think of when Image complained about FunPub using Cybertron Red Alert for their BotCon Kup, because he thought Red Alert was 'a nightmare to transform'. What? Really?

I always wanted Crosswise (or moreso, the Movie repaint as Jolt) but never managed to get it. sadface.jpg
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Red Alert isn't difficult to transform, per se, but his door panel things are confusing if you haven't done it in a while.

Crosswise is a great toy though, definitely try and track one down. I'm going to be unloading a lot of my ArmEnerTron stuff I don't care for soon, but he's one that's staying.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Mako Crab
Supreme-Class

Post by Mako Crab »

Little late to the party, but:

Bulkhead- the color scheme makes me think of Man at Arms from He-Man. Also, I don't really know who Roadbuster is, so there's that. . . ;) Looks like he's wearing giant, orange tortoise shells on his shoulders. Not sure why they added what appears to be reptile scales there.

Airachnid- Near as I can tell it's the same toy. Is it different? Any side by side pics?

Bumblebee- No way. I got one BB already. That's more than enough.

Smokey- I need a Smokey, but it won't be this Cyberverse version.

Lazerback- Meh. Not bad. Just not interested.

Soundwave- I do appreciate the more BM Jetstorm-esque paintjob. But again, I already have this guy and don't need to purchase a slight remold/repaint.

Wheeljack- Don't know why, but it makes me think of some crazy prehistoric thing. I guess that's the point though.