Ultra magnus,thundertron,ironhide won't be in TFP Season 3?

No noses? No problem! Zombiebots? Sure, why not. A confusing new canon that allows loose and contradictory material? And now a new sequel show with an entirely different art style that takes place way in the future!
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: Ultra magnus,thundertron,ironhide won't be in TFP Season

Post by Onslaught Six »

I just...ugh.

I don't have anything else to say. Let's just...close the thread.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Post by BWprowl »

Tigermegatron wrote:5A-The TFP toy line was a huge failure in toy sales in USA retail stores. this is why Hasbro revamped it at the last minute with the Beasthuinters beast/bot/armor theme. Since the TFP toy line is such a huge failure in USA Retail stores,it won't get newer molds toys released in 2014. nor will the TFP toy line/cartoon series morph into another series that stays in the same universe like AEC did. Hasbro will most likely want to create another toy line supported by a cartoon series universe with brand new designed toy characters in late 2014 or 2015 because TFP did bad in toy sales,so why continue something if it's a doumented failure in toy sales like TFP is. I blame the ugly designs for most of the decepticons & generic designs for the autobots coupled with overloading bumblebee in assortment case waves coupled with too many smalls why the TFP toy line was a huge failure in stores.
Where are you getting this from, exactly? TFPrime doesn't seem to be any more or less successful than any previous lines; stores certainly haven't had to clearance stock out the way they did with last-gasp ROTF stuff or actual failure toylines like the disasterous Green Lantern movie line. I also wouldn't say that Beast Hunters was a 'last minute' revamp, considering we've been hearing about it for months and they had promo shots of all the toys ready to show off at NYCC, months before they were actually slated to come out. Unless your definition of 'last minute' is 'over half a year before they release it' in which case yeah, you're totally on the nose there.
6- I don't want to waste time looking for the source links. because this is never a pleasant experience to do. I could care less if any TF fan here is well informed or not. Even if i wasted the time providing the links,everyone would further troll & flame bait here. look for loop holes or whatever to ripp everything apart in hateful manners. so no thanks to any of that. if if want the info waste time looking for it,if not then you'll be less informed,either way i don't care.
For the record, making a claim, then asserting that the burden of proof (or dis-proof, in this case) lies with those disputing the claim is a fairly decisive logical fallacy, and if you're going to make statements that, uh, absolutely nobody here can corroborate, it would only make sense to throw out a link or two to show where you're getting your info. We are *technically* a news site after all, and news demands sources. The fact that others actually *did* bother to shoulder the burden of dis-proof anyway and actually LOOKED UP sources that disproved your assertions, only for you to dismiss their findings, to me says that it's *you*, not them, who is 'looking for loop holes' and the like.
7- don't bother adding anymore trolling or flame baiting reply comments. because this is my last reply. maybe everyone can troll each other after I have exited this thread.
Sorry, I tried to hold out, and I'll probably end up regretting it, but I just couldn't help myself after all this time.
8- Thanks for taking this thread off topic & turning it into a trolling/flame baiting fiesta. the main discussion of this thread was to politely discuss whether ultra magnus,kup,ironhide,rumble & thundertron would be in TFP season 3 or not. I speculated with the last minute edition of the beasthunter beast/bots changed everything in season 3. This thread was not suspose to be about me proving my season 3 final source links & have others troll/flame bait asking for season 3 final source links.
Okay, here's your discussion: No, they won't be in the show. Every Transformers toyline ever since G1 has had toys of characters who did not appear in the accompanying cartoon, and TFPrime is no exception. You might as well have started this topic a year ago asking if Breakaway would show up in the DOTM film.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

Tigermegatron wrote:This Is the last reply I make in this thread. Because everyone is trolling & Flame baiting in this thread.
Honestly don't understand why you think people are trolling and flame baiting for trying to correct some of your arguments here (which could use some fact checking) or simply asking for a little bit of proof that supports what you're claiming. That's not trolling or flame baiting at all. That's actually part of a polite and reasonable discussion to ask for a source to back up a claim.
1- Those who provided source links,Did not provide all the info links,they barely provided two or three links. There are literally dozens of official source links from Hasbro & the TFP Cartoon creators discussing that TFP season 3 will be the last season with only 13-16 episodes in the 3rd season.
Ok, so if there are dozens of official sources saying season 3 is the end as you say there are... Then where are they? Both O6 and I have already searched a couple of the bigger TF news sites and the most we came up with is the 3 links posted. Neither TFW or Seibertron have any articles that officially says season 3 will be the end. If they did, we would have found it. In fact, they both have the same information that Jeffery Combs (the voice actor for Ratchet in Prime) says there will be a season 4. Something you have not acknowledged...
3- Hasbro always ends a main TF toy line with a cartoon media attached to it 7+months before the newer TF live action movie hits theathres/toy shelves. it's been this way for the first TF live movies. instead of trolling,do the back reserach on this.
Rather than accuse people of trolling, how about some fact checking of your own here? As I've already pointed out to you, Galaxy Force (aka Cybertron) had already ended in Japan at the end of 2005 (the final episode of which aired December 31st as a matter of fact). So Hasbro was already working on producing a new show (Animated), which premiered the same year as the first movie. The AEC series ending had nothing to do with the movie, as that series was already over before the movie began production.
6- I don't want to waste time looking for the source links. because this is never a pleasant experience to do. I could care less if any TF fan here is well informed or not. Even if i wasted the time providing the links,everyone would further troll & flame bait here. look for loop holes or whatever to ripp everything apart in hateful manners. so no thanks to any of that. if if want the info waste time looking for it,if not then you'll be less informed,either way i don't care.
I don't see how we could rip apart or find a loop hole in an official source... If Hasbro were to say it's ending, that's pretty much it. No arguing with the people actually behind the show. But rather than even try to find a link here, all you've done is accuse us of trolling. It's not about keeping fellow TF fan's informed, it's about supporting your claims that none of us can find any evidence of. And as BWprowl points out, some of us did bother to go find information to support our claims in the matter, only for you to dismiss it with out even acknowledging what those links say and you're lashing out at us for it.
8- Thanks for taking this thread off topic & turning it into a trolling/flame baiting fiesta. the main discussion of this thread was to politely discuss whether ultra magnus,kup,ironhide,rumble & thundertron would be in TFP season 3 or not. I speculated with the last minute edition of the beasthunter beast/bots changed everything in season 3. This thread was not suspose to be about me proving my season 3 final source links & have others troll/flame bait asking for season 3 final source links.
Seriously, none of us have been trolling here. All we asked for was a source to support your claims with a source. One official link and I'm sure no one would have given it a second thought and moved on. Instead you've dragged it off topic all by yourself and accused us for flame baiting for it. So who is really doing the trolling here?